PDA

View Full Version : New Mats

cnickel
06-14-2005, 10:16 PM
I'm looking to purchase new mats for my 318TI.

Also need a interior bulb which goes behind the heating/ac control panel

Please advise on suggestions

Thanks !

ZeroG
06-14-2005, 10:35 PM
I'm looking to purchase new mats for my 318TI.

Also need a interior bulb which goes behind the heating/ac control panel

Please advise on suggestions

Thanks !

For the mats try www.bavauto.com. As for the bulb any local auto store should be able to hook it up.

-Chad

cnickel
06-15-2005, 02:50 PM
Thanks Chad for the info !!!

nick_hegel
06-15-2005, 05:40 PM
I got some from bavauto.com, but I wasn't too ahppy with the supposed "custom cut to fit your car" They don't fit as clean as the original. IMO it's worth it to go through the dealer for new ones. But it is nice to have the 318ti logo stitched into them!

motorwerk
06-15-2005, 05:49 PM
I got some from bavauto.com, but I wasn't too ahppy with the supposed "custom cut to fit your car" They don't fit as clean as the original. IMO it's worth it to go through the dealer for new ones. But it is nice to have the 318ti logo stitched into them!
On the OG ones, what is the soft rubbery stuff on the bottom (supposedly adds resistance so that the mat doesn't slide)? On my mats, they are beginning to desintegrate. Would spray adhesive fix this puppy? motorwerk

nick_hegel
06-15-2005, 06:05 PM
What is OG?? I have the berber mats with model number stitched.(not sure if that is what you are talking about???) I think they have little rubbery pegs that holds it in place. But nothing seems to work as good as the original plastic clip thingys!

robcarync
06-15-2005, 06:56 PM
the plastic clip thingies are AMAZING....love those bad boys right there

losichu
06-16-2005, 04:10 PM
I have a set of mats that I will sell cheaply. They came out of my 318ti and have the "M" logo on them. The drivers side is a little worn, but the rest of them are in really good condition. Let me know if your interested. I pulled them out of my wrecked ti, I figure the insurance company doesn't need to know that they were in there.