PDA

View Full Version : bmw meet at moorestown mall, NJ.

barische
06-23-2005, 03:00 AM
this meet has been prepared by eurogp from bimmerforums, the meet will be at kmart parking lot at moorestown mall at New Jersey. the meet will take place at 12 am. so if anyone is comin just post here. there is already probably 10-15 comin. by sunday te numbers might increase to 20s maybe even a pretty big meet. hopefully there will be another ti than me.

barische
06-24-2005, 07:02 AM
come on there must be someone comin from south jersey. well the time changed. they moved it to 2 pm. later on we are goin to pjs to get somethin to eat, they got nice bar and bangin steaks and stuff.

L84THSKY
07-25-2005, 03:25 AM
A specific date might come in handy...my mind reading skills are weak :rolleyes:

come on there must be someone comin from south jersey. well the time changed. they moved it to 2 pm. later on we are goin to pjs to get somethin to eat, they got nice bar and bangin steaks and stuff.

barische
07-26-2005, 04:15 AM
man that meet was last month. i dont know if there is a meet again. well i dont think i can attend another meet for this month, i work 2 jobs now, hardly find time to go to gym and hang out with buddies.