PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Running Bilstein Sport Shock/ Spring Kit

arledgsc
07-05-2005, 04:13 PM
Found a place in Texas selling the Bilstein Sport Shock/ Spring Kit for a great price. I've seen posts about Bilsteins with other springs and looking for opinions. Bilstein BTS-7508 $ 649.35

Also does this kit include bushings and rubber needed to do the job? How much does it lower the body?

Scott

nick_hegel
07-05-2005, 07:53 PM
I have the Bilstein sport springs with an Eibach Pro-Kit. I've been happy with them. Comfortable and sporty

bullmand
07-05-2005, 08:19 PM
[ Bilstein BTS-7508 $ 649.35

Scott[/QUOTE]

Scott,
You are talking about this for your ti, correct? That part is for the E36 sedans. Bilstein doesn't appear to have a BTS kit for the ti. Have you called them and asked if this one will work with the ti? It would certainly be cool if it does.

needle332rur
07-06-2005, 03:21 AM
I think your best bet is with www.bavauto.com , they have the rears for $70 and the fronts for $160 it's the best prices iv'e seen and you know that the rears are for the Ti. So the price would be $460 for the bilsteins and you have 220 to get the bav auto springs which are as good if not better than most the german made springs on the market springs. I'm running bilstein sports (from bavauto) and h&r race springs from www.turnermotorsports.com , but the best mod that i have done to my suspension was getting a stiffer rear sway bar from eibach. I believe that you can get a m-coupe or m-roadster sway bar to fit in the rear and it makes about the same difference.

myblueTI
07-06-2005, 04:30 AM
That kit is for a sedan. Not for Ti .Bilstein only sells the shocks and springs seperate for the Ti. I thought the same thing untill i called about it.