PDA

View Full Version : road rage!!!!

myblueTI
07-09-2005, 01:03 AM
today some old soccer mom pulls right in front of me i was doing like 55 and was at the start of the intersection when she pulls out. So i have to slam on my brakes and i honk my horn. She gives me the bird as i am honking and i am like are you kiding. I mean she pulled rigth in front of me and didnt even bother to look if there was any one coming. So i pull up next to her at the light and i wasnt going to say anything but the biatch starts cussing at me with her kids in the back seat. Saying i am going to kill some one haha ya i think you would be the first to kill someone biatch. So the light turns green and im like **** you you f**king a :censored: hole so she is now ridding my rear bumber and i slam on the brakes several times then when she pulls up next to me i slowly move into her lane so i drove really slow after that. She must of been really pissed because she followed me for about 10 miles then i was haulin balls so i could leave her in my dust. Good thing for a fuzz buster cause it went of when i was speeding but i was only doing 70 in a 55 so what ever. Funny story though you really had to be there

Post up a funny story about your or someone elses road rage!

myblueTI
07-09-2005, 05:20 AM
some one else has to have a dtory about some road rage. come on spill the beans

nick_hegel
07-09-2005, 05:31 AM
Well I have a story...don't know if I can really call it road rage, but it was super funny to me. On my way home last fall on a somewhat rainy day, this lifted Chevy 2500 stops behind me with its headlight aimed intentionally in my driver side mirror and right on my ass at a stoplight. Light turns green and as traffic starts moving this truck with two high school kids moves to the right lane and passes me. As they pass I give a discreet middle finger. The passenger notices and keeps trying to get me too race him (in heavy traffic with stoplights...Obviously he was just jealous of the car lol) Anyway, we take a similar path and finally as they are turning left I pass on the right and the passenger moons me. I passed pretty slow because I saw him open his window and was expecting something. I should mention I had a cold and quite a bit of phleghm (i spelled that wrong i think, but oh well). As I passed him at about 20mph I opened my window and spit a load of snot directly onto his bare ass and drove off.

robcarync
07-10-2005, 10:39 PM
LOL that is great!

one time me and my friends were out driving...and we stopped at this red light. we were in the right lane, and this old guy in a porsche drives up in the left lane. us high school kids are busy being annoying, so my friend starts revving his jeep up to get at the old man. he was about 50 or so... well the porsche driver starts getting angry and revs his engine up loud too. (porsche v. jeep...ehhh porsche would win...) well my friend revs his back, and the old guy follows. my friend yells at the guy calling his car a sissy car and everything, and he gets angry and hes ready to race! we have a jeep and a porsche revving up and just waiting to take off!

the light turns green and this porsche peels out, squealing tires, and speeds off like crazy!

we play it cool, and turn right since we were in the right turn only lane :)

marc.scott
07-10-2005, 10:58 PM
I got a good one. When i was in high school i had a 1968 VW beetle with a 1995 porsche 911 twin turbo motor, very descrete since we cut the fire wall so the engine could be tucked under the back hood. well these guys are following me in a camaro ss and pull up next to me at a stop light laughing their a$$e$ off. so the driver rolls down his window and says "lets see you spin the wheels in that little piece of $hit." so of course i'm pulling the cocky high school kid role and say "you sure". Well they start cracking up laughing and start smoking the tires on the ss. I start reving it up to 4500 and dump the clutch. Tires start smoking and the car starts creeping forward so i decide to stick with it and move the wheel back in forth to get the back end to sway back and forth kicking up chunks of rubber and rocks onto the punks brand new ss. apparently he didn't like it too much cuz he followed me for about 15 minutes sticking right on my a$$ through town, i decide to be a jerk and start doing the speed limit on a 2 lane road. Then we get to a big 4 lane road and he gets on my right. "Lets go you punk, I know you got something under the hood and you can damn sure drive faster than 40." and then he holds up the magic item 2 100 dollar bills. SO i'm like alright (alarm detector going haywire, busy intersection in a big city) " I say you sure you want to put some money on it your gonna need that money later" Light turns green, he takes off, cop takes off after him, i pull into McDonalds and have myself a quarter pounder.

tonymasone
07-10-2005, 11:06 PM
I'm driving on Highway 5 out here in cali, and if you're from here you know that the 5 in LA means CRAZY traffic, and no car-pool until you get out of LA county. well i'm in 5mph traffic in the passing lane and i look in my rear-view mirror and i see the grill of a large dilevery truck completely up on my ass, i look to the right i see a headlight, look to the left i see another headlight, so i'm like wtf a-hole we're in traffic i can't go any faster, look at the damn car you think i want to go this fast??!!?, so i just keep wondering wtf his problem is, so i'm driving for like 20 minutes with this going on, and obviously if he runs into me, he won't care cause it was just some company truck, but me it's my frikin TI! so i see the carpool coming up about 500yrds ahead, so i start going like 3mph, even when traffic started to pick up, so there was like a few miles in front of me and his ass on my rear end honking and being all pissed, so i wait and wait, and then i just hammer it down spin my wheels and take off into the carpool lane, obvioulsy leaving him in the dust. funniest part, i kept looking back and seeing him trying to weave through traffic to catch up!! was he serious!?! it looked like a frikin milk truck haha, catch up to a bmw, IN HIS WILDEST DREAMS!

96cali
07-11-2005, 03:41 PM
2 years ago this silver POS Saab 900 with oil spray around the exhaust pipe is doing 45 in a 25 crossing over a no pass line thru our local parkway on the commute home. This is past residences, schools, etc. Pisses me off cuz I'm sort of protective of my neighborhood. When he get 2 inches off the rear bumper of my trusty old 88 Integra he goes to pass me, I punch it so he can't forcing him to stay in the left lane. He stops at the next stop sign gets out, charges my car and calls me a pussy all worked up and stuff. I stay in my car, laugh. He passes me, I follow casually. He drives real close to my house so I'm like, OK let's see where this a-hole lives. He pulls in to his garage, I stop wait for him in front of his house outside of my car. He's taller but not huge. I yell " you know that's a 25 zone back there- WTF a$$hole!?" We exchange loud words, I keep my hands in my pockets (important legal detail if he swings first, didn't really want to fight over this). He wants my license plate number, I say "Fine, Shaker Heights and Cleveland Heights police already have yours and now I can give them your address too!" He shuts up and goes in his house. I'm all jacked up, takes me hours to calm down. NOW THIS IS THE WEIRD PART... next day I go our local home depot to get some nails. I'm standing there in the aisle and I HEAR HIS VOICE! He's standing right next to him and he's bitching to his friend about something meaningless. His friend looks like "whatever dude". Never sees me 3 feet away. I think this guy is just one of those forever pissed off people whom I reason will die early of stress or bad judgement. He must have left qick cuz his car was gone (I looked, nails ready). I still remember his plate number- ATE-1484.

atlanta318ti
01-20-2006, 09:24 PM
Back when I was a Senior in High School I had a red Prelude. This will be integral to the story. I'm following a friend of mine through the middle of our little town on our way to another friend's house, and another red prelude passes me and cuts me off just before a traffic light turns red. So let me set this up for you. My friend is first at the light, the other red prelude is behind him, and I'm behind the other prelude. And it's about 9pm at night and completely dark. Here's where it gets hilarious. My bud thinks it's me behind at the red light, same car, same color, everything. The other prelude from what I could see had pulled aggressively close up to his bumper while waiting for the light. I imagine they were getting ready to floor it at the light and pass him. Thinking it's just me behind him just trying to aggravating him, I can see clearly from their lights that he flips the finger up. I start laughing like a mad man knowing his mistake. First off, this prelude had at least four guys in it that were about our age. It's Friday night, and you can tell they're feeding off each other's energy and would love to get in a fight since 4:1 is pretty good odds. Well, the light turns green and the hunt is on for them. Rather than pass, they pull up along side him with windows down and fists waving in the air. Oops, he realizes his mistake. Plus, he's got long hair and a peace sign on his back window. These guys are all crew cuts, glory, and guts. I, myself, am somewhere in between. They tag in and out for about 15 miles, and I keep following assuming he's going to this other guy's house with whom we're supposed to shoot some pool and who happens to be a huge varsity football player. I've never been to his house before though, and my gas was low, so regardless of the situation I start flashing him to pull over. We all pull over, but before I can hop out all four of these guys are out of the car and running toward his. I roll down the window to yell to these guys that, hey look, he thought I was you, just look at the car! Let's all have a laugh at him and move on. They don't care and two start running toward me and start kicking the car. I'm no idiot, so of course I'm not getting out for a 2 on 1. Gotta love gravel roads, because I hit the brake, floor the gas, and kick up a ton of dirt and rock as these continue to try to kick my rear quarter panel. My bud does the same with his two new friends. These guys and their car are covered in dirt. We take off, find a gas station, and I laugh my head off- not at the guys left in the dust, but at my friend. Classic.

Tyler
01-20-2006, 10:20 PM
Oh i will post mine once i get home from work.

cali-ti
01-20-2006, 10:22 PM
LOL ... sweet ...

halek
01-20-2006, 11:49 PM
Years ago, I worked at the local car auctions a couple of nights a week, picking up, delivering & driving cars through the ring. The upshot of this was we used to get old cars that nobody else could be bothered with for next to nothing.

One saturday afternoon, I'm driving along my local high street in a crappy old Toyota worth about 50p. It's packed with the usual bustle of people doing their saturday shopping thing, when I have to stop for a pedestrian crossing/red light. Ten seconds later...BANG...someone drives into the back of me HARD. I turn around to see who's hit me & it's my mate Jase from the auctions in a 50p fiesta pissing himself laughing. You :censored: I think flippin him the bird through the rear window & drive off.

50 yards up the high street I stop at the roundabout &....you guessed it...BANG...pushing me a cars length onto the roundabout. BASTID, I slam the toyota into reverse & floor it, bursting his radiator & folding the bonnet up...YES

The crowds of people doing their shopping cant believe what they've just seen as we both just drive off in different directions, steam bellowing out of Jase's hood.. LMAO

Hard_Ti_Fool
01-21-2006, 12:17 AM
Hahaha. This dude I know has trouble with road rage and it freaks you out when your in the car with him. So one day these guys cut him off and he gets mad. So he gets back in front of the guys and starts to tap his breaks. Yeah these fools didn't care. So they actually tapped his ass. So both cars pull over and these guys end up beatin up the dude pretty bad. He was so imbarrassed He didn't show his face around the neighborhood for 2 weeks.... dumb ASS!!

Be careful doin that stuff. Doesn't always turn out good.

Tyler
01-21-2006, 12:29 AM
Back in the summer i was heading up to Boston from RI. I was on 95N pulling onto 128N. So i'm driving up 95 and it goes from 2 lanes down to one for the offramp and it's a big 300 degree off ramp. So it just went from 2 to 1 lanes and there is this guy in a dodge pick up behind me and his riding my ass. He cuts his wheel to the right to pass me and i cut over,then he immediatly cut his wheel to the left and i did the same and then slammed on my brakes cause of the cars in front of me. I'm looking in my rear view and he's giving me the finger. So i stick up my index finger and was saying it's only one lane you a-hole. So he stayed on my butt through the off ramp and then once i get through the turn it gets wider but it's still one lane and continues to try and pass me. Now i'm 100yards from pulling onto 128n and he just cuts to the left onto the highway 100yrds short off the actually getting on. So i pull onto the highway and he's just costing along waiting for me to pull on and he's next to me swearing his head off at me(he was like 70yrs old). Anyway as he's next to me i'm thinking this guy is going to do something stupid so i hit the brakes so he's go past me. So i stay in the 1st lane for about 5minutes and then got in the next lane. Meanwhile he's in the 1st lane now and as i get up to him out of know where he cuts over and slamms on his brakes,everything that was in my car went flying foward. Now he's pissing me off,the lane next to me was open so i punched it cut over and the a-hole cuts over again no blinker and does the same thing. Now the speeding lane is open and i punch it again and then pull over and he does the same thing again but this time he cut his wheel so hard he almost fiishtails and then gets back over to the other lane to my right. At this point i have my hands on my cell phone saying if this guy tries one more thing i'm calling the state police. I start to pass the guy and he looks over at me swearing and i just give him the bird and go by him. He then tries to get behind me but can't with all the cars. When i got into Waltham and stopped at a buddy's i got out of my car and kissed the ground,saying thank god. Not knowing he was going to do that i should of immediatly poulled into the next lane and i guarantee he wouldn't of done that cause of all the cars that were around. If he did there would've been a 10 car pile up.

Thats all i got.

Sorry for the long story didn't realize i typed that much.