PDA

View Full Version : EastCoastEuro - Rockville, MD meet July 29th!

sKunkman
07-13-2005, 03:13 PM
Hey, I haven't been on this forum in awhile because I've been pretty busy with my new site, eastcoasteuro.net. We're planning a meet in Rockville, MD on Friday July 29th. All the info is here, and anyone with a german automobile is welcome, and even those that don't own german cars. We just ask you not to park with the euros for photo reasons :)

So please, come out, join the site even, we're always looking for more members, and more than one 318ti (mine) would be nice to have show up :P

As of now, we have 36 confirmed shows, and 12 maybes. Heres the link:
http://www.eastcoasteuro.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

And I don't mean to steal members from this site, I encourage everyone who is on here to make this their main forum :)

1996 328ti
07-13-2005, 06:14 PM
And I don't mean to steal members from this site, I encourage everyone who is on here to make this their main forum :)I'd swing by but don't want to be the oldest one there.:ashamed:
I'll let you kids have your fun.:caffine:

sKunkman
07-14-2005, 04:55 PM
Oh there will be plenty of older aged people there. I don't think you're too old...and I'd like to see another TI :)

nick_hegel
07-14-2005, 05:28 PM
If only I was out of the east coast!

1996 328ti
07-14-2005, 06:39 PM
Oh there will be plenty of older aged people there. I don't think you're too old...and I'd like to see another TI :)What? In their late 30s?:biggrin: I'll see if I can get a pass from the nursing home.