PDA

View Full Version : dasc (what does it come with?)

marcus2116
07-16-2005, 08:55 PM
i have orderd mine about a week and a half ago. I need more info on what it comes with. I have a brand new m42 that the sc is going on but i have to swap alot of my old components from my motor over to the new one. A lot of my hoses are all eaten up and brittle and i replaced them but i would like to know if it comes with injectors and fuel lines. Mine dont look that great. I also took all my ac out and want to know if the chargers belt configuration goes over to the ac. please reply

saintly
07-18-2005, 04:53 AM
Hi,
The kit comes with all the parts that you need to assemble on a (already) compleat engine. where hoses are to be replaced then they are supplied.
I would take the oppotunity to replace any hoses that you think may be suspect and replace all clamps with good quality aircraft clamps (stronger)
if you want to replace injectors and remove the AFPR then have a look at the http://www.techniquetuning.com/ web site for the stage 2 or stage 3 kit (under ECU software).

ian
'97 Ti Sport
DASC, TT S2

marcus2116
07-18-2005, 06:33 AM
thanks

JPerfect
07-18-2005, 06:50 AM
Also, i'd like to know, how difficult and in depth is the installation? I've worked on engines, but i have never had any experience with induction.

ZeroG
07-18-2005, 03:29 PM
I took my time doing an install over a 3-Day weekend and it took me abut 20 hours. Keep in mind that I am pretty anal about electrical wiring.

-Chad