PDA

View Full Version : Can't post pics.

AlaskaBlue
07-19-2005, 07:56 AM
I can't post pictures to my user gallery anymore. I deleted several pictures and I tried to add some new ones. It goes through the upload process, it says my pic has been uploaded successfully, but the pic is not im my gallery.

1996 328ti
07-19-2005, 11:44 AM
I can't post pictures to my user gallery anymore. I deleted several pictures and I tried to add some new ones. It goes through the upload process, it says my pic has been uploaded successfully, but the pic is not im my gallery.If the happened Sunday evening (7/17) then it probably has something to do with me doing a clean install. I checked a few things and changed a couple settings. Let me know if it works now. I'll figure it out but it may take a couple days.

Edit: I uploaded a photo using my test account with the same permissions you have and it worked. Hopefully it will work for you now.

AlaskaBlue
07-19-2005, 04:40 PM
It went through all the steps, but when it said photo has been uploaded and takes me back to my gallery it is not there. It must be something with my computer. I have an apple if that makes any difference. Thanks.