PDA

View Full Version : Just Used a Nascar Simulator

Tyler
07-22-2005, 09:22 PM
The Nextel race series came to my company today. It was an 18wheeler with two simulators inside of them. Basically mini nascars you get strapped in and race around the daytona 500 track. I got to admit the thing was cool and i wish i could put one of those bad boys in my house. It lasted about 4-5 minutes and when i got out i couldn't even walk straight. The car you sit in moves around and i flipped the caron the 2nd lap and it feels like you actually did.

Also The Red Sox World Series Trophy was at my company today,got my picture taken next to it. I'll post a picture of that later.

cali-ti
07-22-2005, 11:44 PM
too bad it wasn't an F1 sim instead so you could do more than go in an oval (and you probably wouldn't have flipped it either) ;)

1996 328ti
07-23-2005, 12:06 AM
Also The Red Sox World Series Trophy was at my company today,got my picture taken next to it. I'll post a picture of that later.Being born and raised in the Bronx, I can ban you for that.:2gun:

pdxmotorhead
07-23-2005, 12:21 AM
Applicable Quotes.
1. Baseball and Cricket were placed on the earth so man would have a real model of the meaning of eternity.
2. It takes 1 ball to play baseball or golf. It takes more to race....:twisted:
3. Games use balls, sports use engines.

Dave (Running for cover)

Tyler
07-23-2005, 04:13 AM
Being born and raised in the Bronx, I can ban you for that.:2gun:

If that makes you feel better go right ahead.

robcarync
07-23-2005, 07:37 AM
nonsense lets all be friends instead!

i got to try out a f 14 flight simulator at Seymour Johnson Air Force Base...i think it was f14...whatever it was, it was the only simulator for that plane in the world!