PDA

View Full Version : Hey Moe!!!!..Look what I found.....

L84THSKY
07-25-2005, 06:26 PM
This should satisfy the few who are looking to buy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=6007&item=4564564543

lkwd318ti
07-25-2005, 08:36 PM
Haha, I was just about to post this here too.
For people looking for a DASC'ed 318ti, here's your chance.

cali-ti
07-26-2005, 12:37 AM
damn that's a nice example and (currently) the price is low! good find L8!

Tyler
07-26-2005, 03:35 AM
I'd say the reserve on this is about 13grand. Car has very low miles it's S/C and has never seen snow,looks nice and clean.

lkwd318ti
07-26-2005, 05:06 AM
I'd say the reserve on this is about 13grand. Car has very low miles it's S/C and has never seen snow,looks nice and clean.

I agree with that reserve guess.
It's low right now, but it'll get higher and higher and higher haha.
Very clean car.
He has my rear spoiler too! :joy: (i think ti's with the OEM spoiler are hard to come by.)
I wonder if that seller is on our forums.

-Randy

L84THSKY
07-26-2005, 02:34 PM
Why do you think it has never seen snow, the guy lives in Mass?

What I thought was unusual, was that he said he customed ordered it. That being the case, why didn't he order the Sport package, instead of the Active package?

Tyler
07-26-2005, 03:23 PM
Why do you think it has never seen snow, the guy lives in Mass?

What I thought was unusual, was that he said he customed ordered it. That being the case, why didn't he order the Sport package, instead of the Active package?

He states that it has never seen winter so i'm assuming it hasn't ssen snow.

I don't think the sport package comes with the winter package,heated seats etc. I don't understand the custom order part,no ti's that i know of could've been custom ordered.

I've never seen this ti in mass,i've seen alot there but not this one,but mass isn't small either.

1996 328ti
07-26-2005, 06:12 PM
If you order a car from the factory it is custom ordered. Actually every car is custom ordered even if the dealer orders it. They need to select what option to have installed. It's not like other cars when you buy the DX model it comes with A,B,C and when you get the LX model it comes with X,Y,Z. It sounds more of a marketing gimmick. When I order my 98 Sport I added the options that an Active would come with. I don't believe there was ever a 'cold weather' package.