PDA

View Full Version : crazy bass song!

sjp96ti
07-31-2005, 07:24 PM
soo my friend put his cd in my car the other day and he puts this song on and my 2 rockford 10" he2's hit like crazy! If your ever looking to impress people with your bass put this song on its called "Can't Be Touched" and its by Roy Jones Jr....You will be amazed. :biggrin:

chepas
08-03-2005, 01:47 AM
soo my friend put his cd in my car the other day and he puts this song on and my 2 rockford 10" he2's hit like crazy! If your ever looking to impress people with your bass put this song on its called "Can't Be Touched" and its by Roy Jones Jr....You will be amazed. :biggrin:

Not a big fan of rap but it has a good bass beat,,,

jflip2002
08-03-2005, 02:48 AM
The 2 best hitting rap songs...... NWA - Boyz N Tha Hood, and 3-6 Mafia - Slob On My Knob. They both hit incredibly hard, and only if you have 12s... Twista - Adrenaline Rush, it travels real deep and long.

myblueTI
08-03-2005, 04:29 AM
subs suck they take up too much space and are just added weight in your car.

jflip2002
08-04-2005, 02:54 AM
What do you do with your free space in your trunk? And do you race, or are you fat? The 50 lbs makes absolutely no difference if youre not racing.

Rhys H
09-27-2005, 12:49 AM
If u want something to pound your subs get a song called "angels with dirty faces" i am not sure who its by but dont be discouraged with the name.....This song POUNDS(its rap btw)

Tyler
09-27-2005, 04:11 AM
Alls i got to say is Pete Pablo,just pray your windows don't shatter from the bass.

Tyler
09-27-2005, 04:17 AM
subs suck they take up too much space and are just added weight in your car.

Your spare tire assembly probally weighs 20-25 lbs,i took that out on my car(I got AAA) and my sub/amp is about 20lbs. So that basically cancels mine out. My car's got 10 speakers and without the sub the music just doesn't sound full enough.

city
09-27-2005, 06:25 AM
I have speaker all over the f*ckin place in my car and I wouldn't have it any other way. I have the best all around sound right now and that is a big priority to me. I guess it depends on how much you like listening to music in your car and how good you want it to sound. Plus the supercharger makes up for the added weight and gives me the little push I need:)

Rhys H
09-27-2005, 05:18 PM
Yes i guess it really depends on how much you enjoy your music because personally a sound system or a stereo without a sub just isnt a full system to me. I need something other then the speakers to give the lows i desire and to fully recreate all the sound frequencies.

MEDIA PUSHER"
09-27-2005, 06:39 PM
If u want something to pound your subs get a song called "angels with dirty faces" i am not sure who its by but dont be discouraged with the name.....This song POUNDS(its rap btw)
Are you talking about the Tricky song?

Rhys H
09-27-2005, 06:40 PM
Ummm i really dont know what the "tricky song" is, but no i am not referring to it.

MEDIA PUSHER"
09-27-2005, 06:46 PM
No, i mean the namesake track from the album 'angels with dirty faces' by the artist 'Tricky'

MEDIA PUSHER"
09-27-2005, 06:49 PM
anyone into some angsty progressive hiphop should check out this track, http://www.anticon.com/sole_baddestpoet.mp3
its a few years old but still... well you'll see

Rhys H
09-27-2005, 06:55 PM
ok the song is "angels with dirty faces" and it is by "living legends"

fg22
10-05-2005, 08:39 AM
heres a few more goodones. (mainly rap)

Chemical Brothers - Music Response
Chemical Brothers - Under The Influence
Mystikal - Oochie Pop
Kid Rock - Welcome To The Party
Jay-z - H To The Izzo
DMX - Get it on the Floor
DMX feat. Eminem and Obie Trice - Go to Sleep
Mystikal - Oochie Pop
Jay-z - Hey Papi
Kid Rock - Balls In Your Mouth
Kid Rock feat. Eminem - **** Off
Eminem - Run Rabbit Run
R Kelly & Young Bloodz - Thoia Thoing Remix
Obie Trice - Lady
Ying Yang Twins - Say I Yi Yi (the remix is also good)

If you want the full list, you can email me at lopvin@gmail.com and I'll send it out to you. I aint advertising, just trying to help! Hope this helps some!

*MaGGico*
10-07-2005, 02:21 PM
some tracks to test the bass :biggrin:
(I don't know if you can find them in america)

- gigi d'agostino --> bla bla bla
- gigi d'agostino --> ripassa
- mo do --> ein,zwei, polizei
- molinaro --> superman
- prezioso --> let's talk about a man

MEDIA PUSHER"
10-11-2005, 10:21 PM
I helped promote and went to a great show on Sunday. It was HISTORY II, an all DnB event in Hollywood. Here's a clip of Dj Craze openning up his set.

http://420unity.com/historyvid.wmv

M3_KILL3R
05-03-2007, 06:29 AM
I'm Sprung-T Pain
Not the same- T Pain
inta hayati- Massari
(Arabic rap song)

BEST BASS SONGS EVER!!! especially the last one,these a low tone that makes me car SHAKE when ever it hits dl them u will not regret

REDIS
05-03-2007, 06:43 AM
ARE YOU ALL 16? people who play music loud enough for the whole world to hear should be buried.

aceyx
05-03-2007, 08:00 AM
I prefer the gentle song of an open throttle, and the tune of all four tires squealing in pleasure.

Ah, harmonics.

M3_KILL3R
05-04-2007, 01:08 AM
I prefer the gentle song of an open throttle, and the tune of all four tires squealing in pleasure.

Ah, harmonics.

lmaoo and on the 16 thing im 18 and my music is never high and i dont have a sub so please dont make assumptions and accusations if you dont know what your saying. I do however have a 1000watt sound system in my home with a sub and you know what i do play it loud and i could careless what my neighbors thought of it, and those are a few songs that sound good.

momorugger
05-07-2007, 11:23 PM
subs are simply added weight. I love listening to music, and would even go so far as to call myself an audiophile. I race my ti and I am on the verge of removing the stereo completely

jcthewizz
05-08-2007, 02:03 AM
Ratatat - Montanita
Ratatat - Seventeen Years***
instrumental music, have heard it described as 'hip hop'

BakeR318
06-05-2007, 04:07 AM
Everyone who wants a bass-filled song needs to check out Mr. Oysterhead by Oysterhead. Awesome some with some killer bass. Les Claypool baby!

BleMW
06-05-2007, 04:55 AM
kanye - drive slow
luda, lil flip - screwed up
timbaland - straight outta VA

bimmern00b
03-26-2008, 04:21 PM
I like the song "Twilight" by D-Bridge. It's a DnB track that's got a nice rumbling bass to it. And to the guy complaining about playing it loud, you must be one incredibly old dude because I am 44 and even I like to crank it once in a while, especially if I am stuck in a traffic jam, and to those of you that live or have lived in L.A. or Atlanta, you know what I mean...

tiFreak
03-26-2008, 11:27 PM
Crash - Papa Roach
Induction Kit - Ekstrak
Salt Shaker - Ying Yang Twins
King Kong - Jibbs
Like That - Black Eyed Peas
Nine Thou - Styles of Beyond
Bidibodi Bidibu - Bubbles
Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz
We Fly High - Jim Jones
Brainfog - Static-X
Hanh! - Ying Yang Twins
Godzilla - Blue Oyster Cult
In Stereo - Fort Minor
Riot - Three Days Grace

here's a couple of my favorites

Bobbak
03-27-2008, 12:26 AM
if ur in socal 88.1 kjazz thats good calm bass :)

led_zeppelin84
03-30-2008, 05:37 AM
I don't know if y'all like to cruise as opposed to race....but steely dan is dope to drive chill too