PDA

View Full Version : my mom bought a hyundia and i fix it

barische
09-09-2005, 02:52 AM
my mom buys a hyundia piece of crap elantra. and its such a junk everything is falling apart its 1999 too thats the funny part, well engine looks ok, it has 76k miles, console is broken, no radio, no speedometer light works. head light is messed up. i came from class then she brings the car home, and tells me to buy the broken parts online and put my old radio from the 318 into the hyundia.

the front left side was hit i think and it was reparied so bad the headlight sits weird i grabbed the hammer and removed everthing in that area and bend the chassis back to its original position, i tried.

now the headlight sits ok. but i still need a new turn signal. new console. and the engine makes weird noises at accelaration.

the handling suckssssssssssssss. after driving the 318 this thing is like driving on snow, tires doesnt hold the road at all.

overall its an okay daily commute car for her but i personally dont like it.
its ok though the more i work on cars the better i get so tthis will be mroe practicing for me.
soo dont buy a hyundiaaaaaaa. just my $.05

hubrisin
09-09-2005, 04:56 AM
my girlfriend drives a hyundia, she seems to like it, it's a cross between a minivan and SUV. she says i drive like a maniac in my TI, she doesn't understand my mindset when i drive. not everyone needs the handling and comfort of a TI, hyundias aren't the most stylish but they do give you quite a bit of bang for the buck, which makes a difference when you have a family.

96cali
09-09-2005, 05:38 AM
stickers and a fart can will make it da shiznit.