PDA

View Full Version : Another white ti

Juni
09-23-2005, 08:55 PM
There is a white ti that sleeps @ the house directly across from me. It has the ///m tech wing, 17's in silver and clears all around. I wonder if the owner post on this site?

Tyler
09-23-2005, 09:02 PM
Well if he/she is your neighbor why not just go over there? You have something in common,you both have ti's. Hell she could some young hot girl and you guys would look so cute 2gether in matching cars.... j/k but seriously go over there and introduce urself man... Drink some liquid courage and go on over.

nick_hegel
09-23-2005, 09:05 PM
Drink some liquid courage and go on over.
:drunk: :drunk: lol exactly my thoughts! I hope it's the hot girl and not some freaky old dude with a bunch of cats or something.

Juni
09-23-2005, 10:03 PM
Yeah, I suppose that would be the thing to do, but I would prefer that I kinda run into the owner as he or she would likely be less creaped out by me just randomly knocking on their door. I'm more of an oppertunist really.

Tyler
09-23-2005, 10:55 PM
Yeah, I suppose that would be the thing to do, but I would prefer that I kinda run into the owner as he or she would likely be less creaped out by me just randomly knocking on their door. I'm more of an oppertunist really.

I'd go to the house personally. there eran't many ti' around as the owner should know. Just give him/her the heads up about this site.

Start drinking now.......

aceyx
09-24-2005, 09:37 PM
you definitely don't wanna show up drunk.

if he/she is outside, go over and strike up a conversation. or if you're working on your car, run over to ask to see where a part goes or how it fits.

just make sure it's daylight. if somebody randomly comes up to talk to me about my car in a sketchy area, i'll usually have one hand on the benchmade i keep in my car.

denko
09-24-2005, 09:43 PM
i l,ive in southern NH and there are two or three tis i see regularly, aside from my own.