PDA

View Full Version : Joined Bmw CCA

Tyler
09-28-2005, 01:00 AM
I joined the Bmw CCA a couple of weeks ago and just got my imformation packet in the mail today.

Is ther anyone else here a member? I know L84THSKY is,any others.

1996 328ti
09-28-2005, 01:59 AM
I joined the Bmw CCA a couple of weeks ago and just got my imformation packet in the mail today.

Is ther anyone else here a member? I know L84THSKY is,any others.:wave:I wish I would have known. I would have like to be your referral.:biggrin:

Tyler
09-28-2005, 02:41 AM
:wave:I wish I would have known. I would have like to be your referral.:biggrin:

Sorry about that,any way i can give them your name still?

cali-ti
09-28-2005, 04:55 AM
yep, member. never gone to any events, never used the discount (since most of what i've purchased has been from crevier bmw in CA and they give the discount to any web orders). maybe one of these days it'll pay off ...

JPerfect
09-29-2005, 07:55 PM
I'm a member over in New Jersey.

sparkchaser
10-03-2005, 06:28 PM
:wave:I wish I would have known. I would have like to be your referral.:biggrin:

I plan on joining in the next week or two...

rob

PettitWC
10-03-2005, 07:20 PM
I'm a member but I've been too busy or tied up at school to get out to any events. They seem like a lot of fun though.

-Chris

Phil Marx
10-04-2005, 03:35 PM
I've only been a member for something like 30-years but I still like it! Went to Oktoberfest a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. But then most people enjoy it when they get active with their local chapter or members. I founded one local chapter over twenty years ago, was its newsletter editor for ten years, served on the national board for nearly ten years off-and-on, and I'm currently managing editor of the BMW CCA magazine Roundel. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you get out of the Club what you should.

-Phil