PDA

View Full Version : White Ti on Trapelo Rd (Waltham,Ma)

Tyler
10-03-2005, 12:53 AM
I was in Waltham,Ma yesterday 10/1 and saw a white ti on Trapelo rd around 6pm. He/she was coming from Belmont i think and i did not get a good look as i was driving by him but i think it had white rims. I looked in my rear mirror and noticed it was a ti.

Anyone on here:?:

aceyx
10-03-2005, 04:31 AM
not me, but i used to live on the trapelo (#28, apt 2) in brighton.

i hate how they repeat street names out there.

Juni
10-03-2005, 01:42 PM
I was in Waltham,Ma yesterday 10/1 and saw a white ti on Trapelo rd around 6pm. He/she was coming from Belmont i think and i did not get a good look as i was driving by him but i think it had white rims. I looked in my rear mirror and noticed it was a ti.

Anyone on here:?:

Dude you were in waltham yesterday? You shouldve called I was on charles street all afternoon.

Tyler
10-03-2005, 05:40 PM
Dude you were in waltham yesterday? You shouldve called I was on charles street all afternoon.

Sorry man,i should put ur number from the email into my cell as a reminder. I was up there saturday evening and sunday,left around 3 so i would miss all the patriots traffic. I'm not sure if i'm going up next weekend as i just lost my job today and i'm not a happy camper.

Juni
10-03-2005, 07:09 PM
Sorry man,i should put ur number from the email into my cell as a reminder. I was up there saturday evening and sunday,left around 3 so i would miss all the patriots traffic. I'm not sure if i'm going up next weekend as i just lost my job today and i'm not a happy camper.

Damn man, that sucks. Next time you come thru, be sure to call me and i'll buy you a round.