PDA

View Full Version : Wanna make some quick $$$$$$$

L84THSKY
10-12-2005, 03:58 AM
Anyone a computer programmer? I need help with one of my classes (Data Structures). My other two classes (Microprocessor and Communication Network Design) are not a problem for me. This is my last semester and I need to pass this class.

I have a few assignmenst that must be done, and I hate programming. I'm willing to pay a reasonable amount for some short assignments.

Let me get all of the requirements sorted out, and if anyone is interested, contact me back.

cali-ti
10-12-2005, 04:14 AM
LOL ... maybe if you didn't spend so much time on e-bay :biggrin:

sorry, couldn't stop myself ;)

L84THSKY
10-12-2005, 04:56 AM
That's what the geek programmer I used to work with said:frown:

Of course to him, programming is like sex:eek:

Dredder
10-12-2005, 06:13 AM
I would help you but my only specialty is towards networking. Microsoft Active directory and SQL implementation.

stormos
10-12-2005, 04:08 PM
AD..... BIG money if your good ;)

cali-ti
10-12-2005, 04:11 PM
Of course to him, programming is like sex:eek:
that's just .... SICK!

L84THSKY
10-13-2005, 05:32 PM
OK, So I have three tests this week, one in each class.

Microprocessors (Tuesday) test was easy
Communications Network Design (Wednesday) was reasonable.

Those classes above are Electrical Engineering majors courses. I hate Computer Science courses.

TONIGHT is Data Structures.

I"M GONNA FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nervous:

I haven't studied and I'm screwed

Why don't I study.....????

Because I have conditioned myself to hate this class, therefore I can't absorb the material. It would be like trying to swim up stream of a raging river.

If by some stroke of luck, I find some good programs to turn in, I could atleast get some good grades on the assignments. My test scores are gonna suck.

Here I am typing this message during lunch, and I COULD be studying:frown:

stormos
10-13-2005, 06:45 PM
data structures.... i remember a bit about that it hink from my BTEC :)

L84THSKY
10-13-2005, 06:57 PM
Any program assignments to share?:hug:

data structures.... i remember a bit about that it hink from my BTEC :)

stormos
10-13-2005, 06:59 PM
what is data structures again..... might be able to dig out the old floppy disks from college....

that's if the floppy drive works, not used it since i had the comp - 12-18 months ;)

L84THSKY
10-14-2005, 03:31 AM
I went to school early for tonights test in Data Structures class. I called my two classmates, and they both said they weren't coming to school.

One of them says, "Why take the test, I didn't study" At first I thought he was an idiot, then I realized, I can take a makeup. Then I will have time to study. This week was hell, since I have tests in both other classes.

I felt great jumping in my car and heading home knowing I wasn't taking the test. Sometimes you just have to play the game.

You full time students are masters of the game:bong: