adidas
10-13-2005, 03:34 AM
Does anyone live in Nashville,TN?

ueb0258
10-13-2005, 07:17 PM
I live out in Antioch.

TN.Frank
10-25-2005, 03:58 PM
Drive about 120 miles East and you'll find me, I'm in Crossville. Speaking of Nashville, or Smashville as us Hockey fans call it, What about those Preds, 7-0, way to start the new NHL Hockey season, YeeHaw!:biggrin:

ueb0258
10-25-2005, 05:02 PM
Lived in Cookevegas for about 5 years while going to Tech. Have been to Crossville many times.

TN.Frank
10-25-2005, 05:46 PM
Yep, we go to Cookeville all the time. We hit Bass Pro Shops in Nashville a couple times a year too. Normally, when we go in to see a Preds game we'll eat at Jacks BBQ, that's some mighty fine eatin'. I'm still trying to find a Bimmer. I've got a guy that's a wholesaler in GA. looking for me. He's going to take my truck in trade for the BMW and get me some cash back too. That way I can pay off some bills. Just have to find the right car, that's all. It'll either be a 318ti, 328is or an M3. Just sent him an add for a '95 M3 for just under $9K. If it checks out that just may be the car, also sent him an ad for a '97 318ti for more then it's worth, hopefully he'll talk em' down to a good price. Oh well, talk to ya' later. :smile:

1rstbmw!
10-26-2005, 03:12 AM
I live in Lafayette close to cookville spotted a red ti in cookville.

TN.Frank
10-26-2005, 01:15 PM
Well, I got good news and I got bad news. First, the good news: The Nashville Preds are 8-0 this season.:biggrin:
Now for the bad news: the wholesaler that I've been working with in GA. just doesn't seem like he's interested in really helping me much. I'm really thinking about taking my truck to CarMax to see if they'll get close to book value on it, if they will I'll sell it to them and at least I'll have cash in my pocket to find a car with. He also said that he wouldn't really suggest the 318's because they're junk. I don't see where a 318(any model) is any worse then something like a VW Rabbit or Honda Accord and at least it's a BMW. Anyone out there in 318ti land want to buy a new (5K miles on it) '04 Dodge Ram 1500?? If you do PM me and I'll tell ya' about it and we can work out the details. Talk to ya'll later. :smile:

ueb0258
10-26-2005, 02:31 PM
Good luck with Carmax. I think its a crap shoot trying to sell the car there. I took my car there when I was thinking about upgrading and they offered me half book trade in and just barely wholesale. I had a friend take his Lincoln LS in and they gave him over book for it.

TN.Frank
10-26-2005, 05:18 PM
LOL, so why doesn't someone here save me the trouble and buy my truck so I won't have to deal with CarMax? All I'm asking is as close to dealer trade-in price as listed in the Kelly Blue Book, that's $13.6K for a truck that I paid $17.3K for not 7 months ago. I'd also take a decent Bimmer and some cash in trade for it if you've got an extra BMW just sitting around collecting dust. No rust please, I had to deal with that on my '83, F-100 Ford(truck I had before this one.) and it was sad watching it die a slow, painful death.:frown:
Talk to me people, someone here could walk away with one heck of a nice truck at a steal of a price. :wink: