PDA

View Full Version : What a sweet looking ti.....pic

Tyler
10-17-2005, 11:54 PM
I'd say this is a picture we all should check out. The rims are ACS Type 1 9.5x17 & 10.5x17,this pic was up on another site. I like the color of this ti,not sure what it is though. Looks like it has the platnum tint going on,it fits the car imo.

http://img382.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bf11jv.jpg

lkwd318ti
10-18-2005, 01:09 AM
Beautiful.
One of my favorite rims ever made!!!

PettitWC
10-18-2005, 02:33 AM
nice, very nice

robcarync
10-18-2005, 11:47 PM
its now my desktop background!

amd2132
10-18-2005, 11:50 PM
my dear lord i need a change of shorts... you think he would have to use wheel spacers to rock those? damn they are sick...

amd2132
10-19-2005, 12:37 AM
They are the AC Schnitzer Type II racing I believe.... any help on where I can find a replica set?? Def. would love to get a set.

mischief
10-19-2005, 02:50 AM
there hot god thats what im going to get i made my mind up thanks for the link good job

CASTRO
10-19-2005, 03:00 AM
They are the AC Schnitzer Type II racing I believe.... any help on where I can find a replica set?? Def. would love to get a set.you are correct they are ACS type II racing 3pc i have them on my ti

amd2132
10-19-2005, 03:02 PM
could you tell me where you got them or a good place to get replicas? also are you using wheel spacers? what size are your wheels that you have on your ti?

Tyler
10-19-2005, 04:56 PM
you are correct they are ACS type II racing 3pc i have them on my ti

Acoording to the owner they are Type 1 as i posted above.

amd2132
10-19-2005, 05:07 PM
Now that I have been comparing them i do notice some big differences .... the type II racing wheels are very similar but where the spokes meet the rim there are no bolts over each spoke... in the "type 1's" in the picture there are definately bolts over each spoke(which i like better, it gives a sportier look imo also i like how the inside spokes look stubbier) in the type II racing wheels the spokes also look skinnier which are not like the ones pictured (def. like the thicker ones better) also the lip in the type I wheels looks more defined. If anyone else has any more information on where to find the pictured wheels on that car ... pahleeeese let me know! Hope this helped some.

amd2132
10-19-2005, 06:27 PM
cant find them anywhere! anyone have any ideas? only found the type II's but you can obviously see they are significantly different --> http://www.streetdreams.org/display.php?s=AC%20Schnitzer&r=Type%20II%20Racing&fin=Chrome

CASTRO
10-20-2005, 01:16 AM
cant find them anywhere! anyone have any ideas? only found the type II's but you can obviously see they are significantly different --> http://www.streetdreams.org/display.php?s=AC%20Schnitzer&r=Type%20II%20Racing&fin=Chromeyou wont find them unless you buy used they dont make this style anymore "discontinued" thats why you cant find them. the wheels are ACS type II 3pc i have 8"X17" front & 9"X17" rear the rivots on the old ones stick out and the new ones are flush and the spokes on the old ones are thicker and shorter.

weezer
10-20-2005, 01:28 AM
I prefer this one:
http://www2.rosenet.ne.jp/~mr-blues_fathead/BMW318ti_Crazy4_M2.htm

amd2132
10-20-2005, 03:31 AM
damn I had a feeling that was the case .... i like the discontinued ones better ... if anyone hears anything of anyone wanting to get rid of them send em my way thanks.

Sekurit
11-04-2005, 01:53 AM
Me likely. Dude needs to paint the moldings and it would be Perfecto!

HuGo
11-26-2005, 10:40 AM
those rims are butt ugly. u guys like some weird ****

CASTRO
11-28-2005, 01:50 AM
those rims are butt ugly. u guys like some weird ****did you forget to take your medication? those are one of the best looking rims on an E36. you don't see too many people with them because they cost so much something like around $1100ea for 17's and like $1400ea for 18's. i always get compliments on mine.

cali-ti
11-28-2005, 01:53 AM
it's the same guy who wrote this in another thread so i'd take it with a grain of salt (a rather large one):

What The Hell Is Wrong With You Ppl. All You Guys Do Is Sit There And Read, And Dont Post Anything Up. Yea, U Put Ur Time To Read, But Wont Post Anything Up. Bunch Of F*gs. Put Some Thing Up, Thats Why Its A Forum, Atleast Put, Im Not Gonna Help U, Or Something. You Lame F*cks.

1996 328ti
11-28-2005, 03:07 AM
it's the same guy who wrote this in another thread so i'd take it with a grain of salt (a rather large one):Yeah. And the same one who posted
you guys dont ****ing help here, all you guys do is send people to other ****, and you go to that other ****, and they dont give u help, they send u to another ****, so why the **** we have forums. ****! on bf.c.:biggrin:

cali-ti
11-28-2005, 03:22 AM
Yeah. And the same one who posted
on bf.c.:biggrin:
nice ....

it appears he's looking for the EXACT answer on what he needs for a m3 engine swap into a ti can't handle the fact that there are different options and ways of doing it. it's taken many people doing the swap to even gather what's out there (and probably a fair amount of it isn't detailed). besides J!m's swap manual, i don't think the process has really been detailed. this seems to upset him greatly ... i'm guessing he's quite young. hopefully he'll survive his youth assuming he's actually able to do an m3 swap in his ti.

JPerfect
11-28-2005, 07:19 AM
I prefer this one:

Those are my favorite rims. I'd give my left nut for a set of those... only because I can't afford them unless the seller decided to be extremely generous. :)

HuGo
11-28-2005, 10:00 AM
did you forget to take your medication? those are one of the best looking rims on an E36. you don't see too many people with them because they cost so much something like around $1100ea for 17's and like $1400ea for 18's. i always get compliments on mine.

Your smoking some good crack, cuz i saw those rims again, and they still ugly, i dont give a f*ck how much they cost, they but ugly. I seen nicer BMW rims at the dealer, 700, nicer, and cheaper, those rims look they small from the middle and just horrible. But hey, i cant stop you from liking ugly sh*t. And the rest of u f*cks trying to talk sh*t about me, lick my sack. I got my opinions, so if you guys need a spoon, ill give it ta ya, and u guys can eat my a$$.

davep-uk
11-28-2005, 01:39 PM
I prefer this one:

those are just standard M3 wheels?

they do suit the E36 but are quite common. you can pick them up over here pretty cheap at www.bmspares.co.uk

1996 328ti
11-28-2005, 02:00 PM
And the rest of u f*cks trying to talk sh*t about me, lick my sack. I got my opinions, so if you guys need a spoon, ill give it ta ya, and u guys can eat my a$$.You know something. I think we are done here.

Juni
11-28-2005, 02:04 PM
You know something. I think we are done here.

I feel that I must Thank you for your service.

-Juni

davep-uk
11-28-2005, 02:06 PM

good shout.

AlaskaBlue
11-28-2005, 04:31 PM
Well I think those are some of the greatest looking rims I have seen on a ti. The whole car is done very tastefully. It has the german tuner look without being over done. Color is great too.

robcarync
11-28-2005, 08:00 PM
i like that car....the rims look good...and the 96ti guy is obnoxious...

DustenT
11-28-2005, 08:18 PM
Your smoking some good crack, cuz i saw those rims again, and they still ugly, i dont give a f*ck how much they cost, they but ugly. I seen nicer BMW rims at the dealer, 700, nicer, and cheaper, those rims look they small from the middle and just horrible. But hey, i cant stop you from liking ugly sh*t. And the rest of u f*cks trying to talk sh*t about me, lick my sack. I got my opinions, so if you guys need a spoon, ill give it ta ya, and u guys can eat my a$$.

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\

What a douche-bag.

Ban this guy.

m-technik_ti
11-28-2005, 08:23 PM
i like that car....the rims look good...and the 96ti guy is obnoxious...

He’s got almost the same username on Bimmerforums as I do.....hmmm..So that explains the recent rash of pm-hatemail I’ve been receiving lately...:wink:

Anyways, back on topic; check out http://www.felgen-man.de/english/indexenglish.html for more pics of this gorgeous ti with AC-Schnitzer Rennsport Type I's. I'm gonna try to get my hands on a set this spring....That is, if I can actually find them anywhere.

Platanos
11-28-2005, 09:14 PM
:omfg: :omfg: :omfg: that is the best ti ever!!!! its just soo clean and mean!!!! why does the rear wheal look two sizes smaller in the one pic?

i want the the OZ rims!! where can i find them?He’s got almost the same username on Bimmerforums as I do.....hmmm..So that explains the recent rash of pm-hatemail I’ve been receiving lately...:wink:

Anyways, back on topic; check out http://www.felgen-man.de/english/indexenglish.html for more pics of this gorgeous ti with AC-Schnitzer Rennsport Type I's. I'm gonna try to get my hands on a set this spring....That is, if I can actually find them anywhere.

lalapoluza
11-28-2005, 10:49 PM

hahaha im back bitches. Why did you ban me?? Cant handle sence of humor?? WOW just cuz i dont like those rims, i get banned. How childish. Yea but i bet if u talked **** to us, we need to take it, cuz obviously we cant ban you. So now, if your kind enough, unban me.

lalapoluza
11-28-2005, 10:52 PM
casper the friendly ghost, the friendliest ghost in the world driving a 96 TI, without those ugliest rims in the world that cost to much for something uglyish.

lalapoluza
11-28-2005, 10:58 PM
i herd if you go 135 MPH for 5 minutes straight, ur engine gauge meter, it goes down to cold, instead of over heating. Instead of staying in the middle for normal, it drops to cold.

lalapoluza
11-28-2005, 11:48 PM
Hey i dont know what happend to my thingy, i dont know what its called, where the time is, weather, MPH, MPG, and other stuff. I guess mine messed up or whatever, i connected with the wire and it dont turn on. Do i need to take that out and get a new box? What is that box/unit called and how much does it cost?? i hope u guys know what im talking about.

lalapoluza
11-28-2005, 11:56 PM
wheres my message

Tyler
11-29-2005, 02:51 AM
Wow i haven't been in here since i posted this,wow :omfg :twisted:

Anyways, back on topic; check out http://www.felgen-man.de/english/indexenglish.html for more pics of this gorgeous ti with AC-Schnitzer Rennsport Type I's.

Yeah that ti is looking pretty damn good, badass imo...

AlaskaBlue
01-28-2006, 01:21 AM
I was just looking through the felgen website. If you click on products the wheels on that ti are for sale. Someone should buy those they are awesome.

Tyler
01-28-2006, 01:32 AM
I was just looking through the felgen website. If you click on products the wheels on that ti are for sale. Someone should buy those they are awesome.

What is the link to this website?

AlaskaBlue
01-28-2006, 01:33 AM
http://www.felgen-man.de/english/indexenglish.html Go to for sale. 5 x 120

Tyler
01-28-2006, 01:35 AM
I'm a dummy i should've seen that link in the earlier post. Thanks anyways.