PDA

View Full Version : Thought I would Introduce myself

flex_318
11-13-2005, 07:34 PM
Hey, hows it going, i just recently registered on this site even though i have been reading the threads here for about 3 months now. Anyways my real name is Ivan although alot of my friends call me flex. This is because my breakdancing name is flex. I live in Toronto, Ontario and have a 98 318ti. Im not sure if its a base or active model. The interior is leather, comes with cruise control, fog lights, but the side skirts and lower front and rear bumper is not painted. The car was my parents but they gave it to me now :smile: . Its in great condition with only 52, 000 kilometers on it. Well i guess thats all i can really say but expect a lot of questions from me.

robcarync
11-13-2005, 08:08 PM
welcometo the site! any questions about a ti....this is the place to ask them!

PettitWC
11-13-2005, 11:41 PM
hey what's up man. welcome to the site. I actually have a friend in Montreal who does a lot of break dancing. Don't know if you would have bumped into him, his name's lazy legz here's a link to a video:http://www.rusu.co.uk/clubs_RenderPage.asp?clubid=6591&pageid=18122

flex_318
11-13-2005, 11:48 PM
I cant say i have ever bumped into him but i know those Montreal bboys are really good. I remember last year at a competition these guys from Montreal came and won everything. They really have a strong breakdancing culture there.