PDA

View Full Version : TOTAL WHITE OUT CONDITIONS IN RI...

Tyler
12-09-2005, 09:09 PM
I can't even see 3 feet in front of me when i just went outside. People are calling in saying they're stuck on the highway and not even moving. Looks like i'll be at work till late tonight when all this crap clears and roads get a little better. I'll take a pic with my phone when i go out again. Oh yeah to top it off it's snowing like a mofo outside and it's also thundering and lightning out at the same time,now thats some crazy **** right there.

aceyx
12-09-2005, 10:00 PM
it's also thundering and lightning out at the same time,now thats some crazy **** right there.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!@ Dude, that's insane.

Be careful on your way home bud.

And uh, if you're single, swing by RISD and pick up some girl. Snow's great for cuddlin.

Tyler
12-09-2005, 10:06 PM
Yeah it looks like there's 7-8 inches of snow and it's only been snowing 9 hours. I just went out and it's not as bad,sun was actually out. It should be passing over me pretty soon. I went onto turnto10.com and printed out the traffic report and there are accidents all over the place. At the bottom of my work hill there was a 12 car pileup.

I'll pick up one of the honey's here that can't get there car out,or the other way around if i can't get my ti out there better be a cute girl in a SUV close by.

Juni
12-09-2005, 10:33 PM
It's the same thing over here, Thunder, and lightning all day! The snow looked like oversized cotton balls......then the wind was wipping it around which made it worse. I just had to go dig out like 6 cars out of the parkling lot.

Tyler
12-10-2005, 12:17 AM
I took a picture this morning at the dealership while i was sititing there and took one of my car in my work parking lot. Let me just say it sucked getting out of my space. I brightened up the night picture so it was a little more clear.