PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated or delerious?

aceyx
12-16-2005, 05:48 PM
I gave up my garage so I could live closer to school and the nightlife. I was also a little worried about making my car do frequent, short trips every day. But I took my summer wheels off, and needed to clean them before putting them up for storage (in my living room). There was no better way, so . . .

If I had a wife or a girlfriend, she'd kill me for this.

http://www.318ti.org/gallery/data/500/medium/CIMG1995.JPG

aceyx
12-16-2005, 05:49 PM
You can't even see how dirty it is. Dangit!

cali-ti
12-16-2005, 06:18 PM
i can only imagine ... you should see all the parts i have in the apartment right now, lol. i think my gf would object to washing tires in the bathtub though! when i lived alone, i did wash my floor mats in there while particularly nasty during the winter.

DustenT
12-16-2005, 06:30 PM
I gave up my garage so I could live closer to school and the nightlife. I was also a little worried about making my car do frequent, short trips every day. But I took my summer wheels off, and needed to clean them before putting them up for storage (in my living room). There was no better way, so . . .

That's a great idea! I'm going to bring my wheels up tonight and clean em. Screw what the gf says, this is important!!!

Tyler
12-16-2005, 06:53 PM
My friend took his rims off his mustang and cleaned them in the basement with chrome cleaner or wax. I did 2 of them and he did 2 and it came off pretty easy,no need to take them up to the bath tub.

Yours must've been really bad to do this.

michaelhofastcar
12-16-2005, 07:03 PM
Washing tires in your bathtub ..... lol
How about washing your snowsalt covered boot in your laundry machine

aceyx
12-16-2005, 08:10 PM
My friend took his rims off his mustang and cleaned them in the basement with chrome cleaner or wax.
I live in an apartment building. My basement is the parking area.

Strangely, I actually haven't seen many basements in houses out here. I guess there's a water-table problem.

96cali
12-16-2005, 09:26 PM
LOL! I also scrubbed and waxed my wheels for a couple years indoors in our laundry tub. My brother has a dog wash in his basement- next time I redo a basement I will definitely have one of those. I loved scrubbing those wheels... :2pistole:

L84THSKY
12-16-2005, 09:47 PM
I took off my summer wheels and put them in these carry bags. I was too lazy at the time to clean them. Now that the weather has warmed up, I will wash them off, and put them in storage.