adidas
12-30-2005, 06:29 AM
Does anyone know where I can get a flowmaster exhaust for my 318ti?:rolleyes:

AlaskaBlue
12-30-2005, 08:45 AM
Most local muffler shops.

AlaskaBlue
12-30-2005, 08:51 AM
That sell flowmasters, of course, I got mine installed for $126. Here is a vid of how it sounds. http://arcowling.iweb.bsu.edu/snowmovie.mpg It is in quick time and may take a minute to load up.

robcarync
12-30-2005, 09:22 AM
do you like your flowmaster? i was thinking of getting once ever since my friend got one for his pontiac grand am...he got a custom dual flowmaster exhasut done at a shop called bobs muffler shop...

his sounded really great...i imagine there arent really any gains in it though?

AlaskaBlue
01-03-2006, 07:33 PM
do you like your flowmaster? i was thinking of getting once ever since my friend got one for his pontiac grand am...he got a custom dual flowmaster exhasut done at a shop called bobs muffler shop...

his sounded really great...i imagine there arent really any gains in it though?

I have never been a believer in exhaust gains period. Maybe a little better throttle response. I noticed most gain from the cat delete.

I have really liked mine. Pretty much everybody likes the way it sounds. Quite a few of my friends have actually purchased flowmasters from the same place they liked it so much. It sounds a whole lot more raspy with the cat off, but before that it was really pretty deep and mellow.

Matt-UK
01-03-2006, 10:18 PM
did you buy a pre-made cat pipe or do you have to get one made up?

Tyler
01-03-2006, 10:45 PM
You want the Magnaflow Magnapacks then your ti will sound deisel. J/k Thats what my friend has on his Gt thats in my gallery. Sounds awesome,wish i had a v8 in my car.

If anyone needs there exhaust system done in or around Waltham,Ma Lou's Custom Exhaust on Bacon St does a really good job and his prices are decent.