PDA

View Full Version : PPL with DASC..

HuGo
01-02-2006, 11:00 AM
the question is for those ppl with the dasc. When ur at high rpms, and when u switch gears, does ur tires slip?? or normal shift?? U know some hondas when they switch gears their tires spin sometimes and they screech. Well, does this happen with a dasc or nah??

1996 328ti
01-02-2006, 02:35 PM
the question is for those ppl with the dasc. When ur at high rpms, and when u switch gears, does ur tires slip?? or normal shift?? U know some hondas when they switch gears their tires spin sometimes and they screech. Well, does this happen with a dasc or nah??You can make just about any car screech tires while shifting. It's just poor shifting and crappy tires.

HuGo
01-02-2006, 03:10 PM
You can make just about any car screech tires while shifting. It's just poor shifting and crappy tires.

Lol yea, i forgot about having crappy tires. If i get the dasc, my tire prob wont spin, since my wheels are heavyier than stock.

1996 328ti
01-02-2006, 03:36 PM
Lol yea, i forgot about having crappy tires. If i get the dasc, my tire prob wont spin, since my wheels are heavyier than stock.It's not a question of heavy. It's a question of composition.
But we are going off topic. ;)

2ndBimmer
01-02-2006, 08:14 PM
I never have the problem.

Its not difficult to do in the rain but I just shift lighter when its slick out.