PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Autoworks stage 3 supercharger kit

Midnight Autoworks
01-12-2006, 12:38 AM
Ebay auction, Midnight Autoworks supercharger kit stage 3 with software and a water injection kit- check it out.no reserve

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Bmw-318-Eaton-roots-Supercharger-kit-1-9l-z3-204-rwhp_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33741QQitemZ8028331926QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

andyman7931
01-12-2006, 01:19 AM
Ebay auction, Midnight Autoworks supercharger kit stage 3 with software and a water injection kit- check it out.no reserve

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Bmw-318-Eaton-roots-Supercharger-kit-1-9l-z3-204-rwhp_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33741QQitemZ8028331926QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

no reserve yet a 2175.00 starting bid.

Midnight Autoworks
01-12-2006, 07:56 AM
Look at what it includes bro,
Rebuilt Eaton roots supercharger (with new internals) with one year warranty- $795
Manifold, throttle body induction elbo, and intake piping $976
belt routing pullies and belt with tensioner - $179
Water/alcohool injection kit, with 200 psi pump and 2 nozzeles $389
Our plug and play ICM software unit $687
A 3" air mass meter $279
30 lbs injectors $180
k&n intake $52

To get the same power you would have to buy a DASC for $2800, buy a $100 pulley, buy Nick G's stage 3 for $1,200 then buy a dual stage water injection kit for $389

HuGo
01-12-2006, 12:46 PM
isnt the dasc like 3,000+ ?

andyman7931
01-12-2006, 01:19 PM
Look at what it includes bro,
Rebuilt Eaton roots supercharger (with new internals) with one year warranty- $795
Manifold, throttle body induction elbo, and intake piping $976
belt routing pullies and belt with tensioner - $179
Water/alcohool injection kit, with 200 psi pump and 2 nozzeles $389
Our plug and play ICM software unit $687
A 3" air mass meter $279
30 lbs injectors $180
k&n intake $52

To get the same power you would have to buy a DASC for $2800, buy a $100 pulley, buy Nick G's stage 3 for $1,200 then buy a dual stage water injection kit for $389

I'm not arguing price, just didn't want people thinking that it was super cheap only to find that it's more than $2k

I don't know where you are in the development of it, but I'd be interested in a stage 1 kit in the near future if the price is right. I don't want a stage 3 since I'm known to push things and I still want longevity out of my engine.

clubsport95
01-18-2006, 05:11 AM
look at midnights feed back the last positive feed back click on it and see what he bought ohh a used nissan supercharger i smell scam...

Tyler
01-18-2006, 05:21 AM
This is the KO Performance s/c. Even the pictures are from ko performance,i say this is sketchy.

clubsport95
01-18-2006, 05:26 AM
dasc is the only company i would trust.... not those backyard butchers we all now who they are hmmm... hmmm.....

Midnight Autoworks
01-18-2006, 07:56 AM
For our rebuilt superchargers we have to purchase the cores from someware, we offer all of our customers the option of new or rebuilt the difference is $450.
Belive me, this is not the KO Supercharger kit, Ko is actualy upset and sending us emails asking us not to trash them on the forums and that they have a contract saying we cant sell directly to the public, we may not have a patent but we will go to court over that contract and point out there poor atempt at a coping our kit without permision.
KO Pictures are our pictures, KO doesnt have a shop or a garage, they are located on the 27th floor of an apartment building, they are run and operated out of the owners (John Paul) aprtment, the manifolds they made and shipped were slaped together on his balcony. There web site pictures are pictures that we gave them, notice they had nothing to do with the system the shipped to L8, one of your forum members which, thanks to his pictures is how we found out that were not stalling for payment, that they were shipping there own kits.
Please give us a chance before you shoot us down, the customer who purchased the first ebay kit called and told us he is installing the kit this weekend and will be taking pictures of every step so we will gladly forward those pictures here, I told him about this site and hopefully he will come on the forum and give his feedback.
Also, I need a list of things that you would like to see about the kit, dyno, video etc.. and what should the video include ..a race? a underhood clip?.. please advise.
Thank you.
BTW: more pictures and info added to the site,check it out, if youve already bin there click refresh to get the added info and pics. www.eatonm3.com

L84THSKY
01-18-2006, 01:20 PM
I was impressed with the manifold shown on your website. If you can sell me one like that, with proven software, I'm in for a kit.

For our rebuilt superchargers we have to purchase the cores from someware, we offer all of our customers the option of new or rebuilt the difference is $450.
Belive me, this is not the KO Supercharger kit, Ko is actualy upset and sending us emails asking us not to trash them on the forums and that they have a contract saying we cant sell directly to the public, we may not have a patent but we will go to court over that contract and point out there poor atempt at a coping our kit without permision.
KO Pictures are our pictures, KO doesnt have a shop or a garage, they are located on the 27th floor of an apartment building, they are run and operated out of the owners (John Paul) aprtment, the manifolds they made and shipped were slaped together on his balcony. There web site pictures are pictures that we gave them, notice they had nothing to do with the system the shipped to L8, one of your forum members which, thanks to his pictures is how we found out that were not stalling for payment, that they were shipping there own kits.
Please give us a chance before you shoot us down, the customer who purchased the first ebay kit called and told us he is installing the kit this weekend and will be taking pictures of every step so we will gladly forward those pictures here, I told him about this site and hopefully he will come on the forum and give his feedback.
Also, I need a list of things that you would like to see about the kit, dyno, video etc.. and what should the video include ..a race? a underhood clip?.. please advise.
Thank you.
BTW: more pictures and info added to the site,check it out, if youve already bin there click refresh to get the added info and pics. www.eatonm3.com

Dredder
01-18-2006, 02:01 PM
didnt the last MA thread get closed? Why are you guys starting a new one.

1996 328ti
01-18-2006, 02:18 PM
This one started before it was closed. It's just about the one on ebay.
I'd rather what to hear what MA has to say before continuing.
Besides, the discussion looks like it will be on bf.c (http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/member.php?u=69248)
I would urge no one to refer 318ti.org on bf.c unless it really warrants it.