PDA

View Full Version : Free Collective Soul Concert

L84THSKY
02-02-2006, 06:49 PM
I saw CS twice last year. My girlfriend and I kept sending e-mails to a local radio station 94.3 WMJC to get CS as part of their fan appreciation concert series. Well, this Monday, at The Nutty Irishman in Farmingdale NY, they are doing the show. I won 4 tickets on the radio station. My luck couldn't be better, I was supposed to be down at Aberdeen Proving Grounds Monday morning. We had problems getting our Satellite system shipped down by Monday, and the delay meant we wouldn't start work till Tuesday.

I'm gonna catch the show @ 7.00pm, get in my car right after, and haul ass in the Bimmer to Maryland. If I can get my digital camera in, I will take pictures. This is a private show, no tickets sold, you had to win them on the radio.

Later
Eric

J!m
02-02-2006, 07:47 PM
Well, Eric, what are you doing with the other tickets? I'm not far down the road in Wantagh...:biggrin:

PettitWC
02-02-2006, 07:50 PM
tight man

L84THSKY
02-02-2006, 08:44 PM
Sorry Jim, all of the tickets are spoken for. If I knew earlier, I would have offered you one.:biggrin:

However, there is a good chance that someone else has an extra ticket. Show is @ 7:00pm, but doors open @ 6:00pm. Maybe you could hang outside and see what happens. That way we can chat too.

Well, Eric, what are you doing with the other tickets? I'm not far down the road in Wantagh...:biggrin:

J!m
02-02-2006, 09:30 PM
Thanks, but my days of 'trolling' in front of concerts are long over.

We can chat any time you want to during the week. (Contact me off-line for my cell number.)

Weekends are normally in CT, although occasionally I go into the city to cause trouble...