PDA

View Full Version : My Friends 525i

HuGo
02-05-2006, 04:34 AM
My friend has a 90-92 one of those years 525i. His on board computer tells him ne needs to turn off the engine. He turns it off and turns it on and it starts to work again. He says when the obc tells him that, his motor wont rev up and wont go any faster. He called me today saying that now his obc keeps telling him to turn off his engine every block. He told me if i can ask my dad. My dad told me that to find out he needs to scan it, and he doesnt own a scanner. So the best he can do is look at it and see if he finds anything but that the scanner needs to read it. What you guys think it can be, if its a scanner i need then oh well i need to tell him, but what you guys the simplelest thing it could be that this problem is popping up on him.

His 525i WAS really nice when he first got it. He has f*cked it up little by little. First it was the suspension. Then the tranny *which is still kinda f*cked*

You know how we make jokes saying, your so stupid you hit a parked car?? Well this joke came to life with this guy. I started laughing at him and i was like, how dumb can u be to hit a parked car?? He maked a right turn and hits one of those Lay's trucks. You know there bumper is made outta that steal, mean while his car is now dented and scratched from the right side and something is wrong with his right wheel that when he goes into bumps, you can hear it scratching something. ANYWAY, back at subject, why you think his obc keeps telling him to turn off his engine. TIA.

Variance
02-05-2006, 07:35 AM
You should be asking this at a place like BimmerForums, not a board dedicated to the ti. You'll get more of a response if you post this on one of the 5-Series boards there.

HuGo
02-05-2006, 12:17 PM
yea i was thinking that.

Tyler
02-06-2006, 04:14 AM
Watch the language please...