PDA

View Full Version : Grammys tonight... One performance you have to see.

Tyler
02-08-2006, 10:24 PM
Just an FYI for everyone who likes Jay-Z & Linkin Park,they are performing together tonight at the grammys. They only performed once together on mtv last spring/summer so if you've heard their cd watch it tonight. Should be a great performance....

bmwracerchick
02-08-2006, 10:38 PM
grrr that makes me soooooo mad....I was ticked when they joined with Jay-Z I am a pure linkin park fan but that just made me sooooo mad.....ill probably throw my shoe at the TV when they go on....

Sorry...had to vent, hope you guys who like linkin park joining with Jay-Z enjoy the show! (im not being sarcastic I really hope you enjoy it lol)

stormos
02-08-2006, 10:54 PM
collision course ;)

Platanos
02-08-2006, 10:56 PM
linkin park= awesome
jigga= alright

linkin park + jigga= GARBAGE

Tyler
02-09-2006, 12:19 AM
linkin park= awesome
jigga= alright

linkin park + jigga= GARBAGE

Dude are you crazy?? Linkin Park is decent & Jay-Z is an awesome rapper. Togehter you got something knowbody else can duplicate.

That was the best collaboration i've heard in awhile or ever. Whos was it ludacris and sum41 did the same type thing with 1 song and that was total garbage. There is only one cd i know of out there called Judgement Night(a movie soundtrack) that was decent with rappers and rocks bands. But thats old school early 90's.

durnadupa
02-09-2006, 12:59 AM
I've never been a fan of Jay-Z or any rap of that matter, I'm a rock guy. And even Linkin Park pushes the envelope, but their old music is good. Their newer stuff I am not so much a fan of... but can listen to it. Adding a rapper to any band/song will absolutely kil it for me, explaining why I can't stand the Jay-Z/Linkin Park combo...

But anyways... you enjoy that show.

Tyler
02-09-2006, 01:05 AM
I like all music except country,on an average day i can lsiten to 5-6 styles of music. It all depends on the mood i'm in. My favorite type of music by far is acoustic,any that is i can listen to it all day long. I got a Yani cd live at the acropolis which i liked,if it makes anyone feel better you can bash me for that but i couldn't care less.

Anyway :rockon: :dance: :rockon: