PDA

View Full Version : Impossible Maze

HuGo
02-17-2006, 02:33 PM
This maze is impossible to beat!! I tried my hardest and i couldnt pass it. I dont know if its the background music distracting me, or i just shake to much. First 4 levels are easy, anyone can do it, but the background music in 5th level just distracts you.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/steadyhand.html

SDKmann
02-18-2006, 05:55 AM
"ebaumsworld" in the link gives it away.

HuGo
02-18-2006, 10:39 AM
"ebaumsworld" in the link gives it away.

oh i got plenty other websites. Ill go little by little. Why you killing it, i know you couldnt pass it.

Variance
02-18-2006, 11:32 AM
Haha. Sad thing is, I've seen so many of those that I knew it was coming. It's actually one of the less surprising ones I've encountered.

HuGo
02-18-2006, 11:33 AM
Haha. Sad thing is, I've seen so many of those that I knew it was coming. It's actually one of the less surprising ones I've encountered.

I know/seen 11 different kinds. But i knew that it was about that so i didnt get scared. But i know for sure, all those 11 are f*cking scary, and i know theyll scare first timers.

Variance
02-18-2006, 11:38 AM
I remember my first one; it scared the crap out of me. It was something like "Listen to this song backwards, it's the lord's prayer..." And of course, you had to turn your volume up really high to hear the voice. My room was freaking pitch-black, too; not cool.

HuGo
02-18-2006, 11:41 AM
I remember my first one; it scared the crap out of me. It was something like "Listen to this song backwards, it's the lord's prayer..." And of course, you had to turn your volume up really high to hear the voice. My room was freaking pitch-black, too; not cool.

was it the cradle of filth one?? then a buncha bloody sh*t pops out of dead people and skeletons/corpses? And i had headphones on when they did this prank at me at school.

Another one that kinda got me good 2 weeks ago was, "listen to the engine blow" i serioulsy was waiting for an engine blow, i had totally forgotten about this joke. Plus, it had to do with a real life moving vehicle.

Variance
02-18-2006, 11:46 AM
Yeah, I think that was the one. As for the engine blow, they ALMOST had me. I was watching it, thinking, "Why the heck is it so quiet?" Then I looked at the guy's guages and realized; turned my volume down and sure enough. I don't remember exactly, but the guy's cruising along at around 3k RPM at the most; not exactly the situation you'd expect an engine to blow in.

HuGo
02-18-2006, 11:48 AM
Yeah, I think that was the one. As for the engine blow, they ALMOST had me. I was watching it, thinking, "Why the heck is it so quiet?" Then I looked at the guy's guages and realized; turned my volume down and sure enough. I don't remember exactly, but the guy's cruising along at around 3k RPM at the most; not exactly the situation you'd expect an engine to blow in.

I seen 11 different ones and they are all good, i didnt get scared cuz i know whats gonna happen but i put myself as first timers in each one, really good. Theres a find waldo, your looking and consetrating AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH outta no where. Im gonna get my lil bro today and ima put it on here. Ima record it. :biggrin:

SDKmann
02-18-2006, 06:50 PM
The "waldo" one was the first one I saw. I knew something was up because my friend left the room and turned up the volume. I still wasnt expecting it and it scared the crap out of me.