PDA

View Full Version : Oz Ultraleggera's...........

Tyler
02-27-2006, 08:42 PM
So money has been tight over on my end and it seems like all the 17 inch rims i liked before they don't make anymore. So i've been trying to do some research on a set of OZ rims. Can't find too much info but this is what i'm looking at OZ Ultraleggera's 17x8's for a daily driving car. Some people have said they are not that strong and i don't know squat about them so i'm in a dilema. I want thoughts on them and upsides or downsides to them.

KetteringTi
02-28-2006, 07:09 AM
The bottom line is, OZ makes a fine wheel, and unless youre going to be putting intense strain on them, like a pure racecar would, those wheels will be fine. Plus, they'll look good. If you want to find older models of wheels, I'd search eBay for a couple weeks until something pops up. I have 17x8.5 TSW EVOs. I always LOVED them, but they discontinued in like 1998, and I found this company who musta found four sets in the back of their warehouse, unopened, and I got a set for $300. Can't beat that with a stick. And they were brand spankin' new. Anyway, good luck.