PDA

View Full Version : Any AutoX in the CA

//M_power
03-09-2006, 07:29 PM
Hello
I'm new here and was wondering if there are any autox places in the CA? I have lots of experience with rally racing and track. Please let me know if there are any events coming up! Thanks!

ZeroG
03-09-2006, 07:48 PM
Hello
I'm new here and was wondering if there are any autox places in the CA? I have lots of experience with rally racing and track. Please let me know if there are any events coming up! Thanks!

I go to these event pretty religiously.

There is one towards the end of the month in SD. There is pretty much one event every month wither put on by LA Chapter of the BMWCCA, or by the San Diego Chapter.

www.bmwclubla.org

You can also try and get into the SOLO events but it is a little harder and more competitive.

www.solo2.com

andy
03-09-2006, 07:49 PM
Yep tons - long and short of it is you can autox probably three weekends out of every month of the year in the bay area.

SFRSCCA (www.sfrscca.org/solo2) - cream of the crop, you'll be able to race several national champions on any given day. Run groups are huge and it's typically limited to 3 runs/day.

UFO - http://dimequarterly.tierranet.com/calendar.html - previously NASA's Marina autox series. Their first event is this weekend. Not sure what format and/or classing they'll use (probably SCCA) but it's generally a fun bunch.

BMWCCA - ( www.ggc-bmw-cca.org ) - more local competition, less modified bmws, although a few pros will come out on occasion. They have their own classing system which works great for BMWs. Usually 4-6 runs, and lunch is included. Great for the beginner.

Is that Sierra road? :)

//M_power
03-10-2006, 03:59 AM
Is that Sierra road? :)

Sorry thats a driveway...a long one.