PDA

View Full Version : I have Split Second M42 installation manual

AzzKickr
03-10-2006, 10:35 AM
Since I have all eletrical schemes for an M42 engine I asked the kind people of Split Second to write specific M42 installation instructions, based on my schemes. These are a garantee to make a Split Second kit work on your M42. Even more, if someone can figure it out ,you can even use this manual to perform the conversion yourself using M44 or some other MAF sensor.

As Split Second was so helpful I will definitely be buying a kit from them in the nearby future. I'll post findings here.

If anyone is interested in the M42 installation manual, feel free to drop me an email: kirsten.geukens@hotmail.com

(or any other electrical circuit you wish to know about in an M42)

ZeroG
03-10-2006, 05:41 PM
Since I have all eletrical schemes for an M42 engine I asked the kind people of Split Second to write specific M42 installation instructions, based on my schemes. These are a garantee to make a Split Second kit work on your M42. Even more, if someone can figure it out ,you can even use this manual to perform the conversion yourself using M44 or some other MAF sensor.

As Split Second was so helpful I will definitely be buying a kit from them in the nearby future. I'll post findings here.

If anyone is interested in the M42 installation manual, feel free to drop me an email: kirsten.geukens@hotmail.com

(or any other electrical circuit you wish to know about in an M42)

Hmmmmm... I don't think that Mark at Split Second really had to work too hard at this one. I have had the MAF conversion in my M42 for a year or so. I think I used the install manual for an S14 kit I don't remmeber. It was real easy though.

AzzKickr
03-10-2006, 11:12 PM
Perhaps not, but I was pleased to get such a reaction from a store from the other side of the globe ;)

mischief
03-11-2006, 01:15 AM
hey i have a m42 and a m4 maf email sent

ZeroG
06-09-2006, 03:03 AM
Does anybody have these instructions that can send them my way?

zerog5@juno.com

318tiRedLeather
06-09-2006, 06:18 AM
What are the real benefits of this set up?