318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum - VB Pro Garage > Garage Main Page

Notices

Add Vehicle Main Browse Search Business Fuel Events Clubs Timeslips Dyno LapTime Track
View Vehicle Collapse Table
Owner cali318ti
Vehicle 1998 BMW 318Ti
Engine Type M44
Vehicle Class Compact
Color sierrarot metallic
Updated 11-04-2014 03:02 AM
Mileage 180 Miles
Price
Purchase Date 06-12-2012
URL
Total Modifications 0
Total Spent
Total Views 354

Collapse Table Images (4)
View Image
Vehicle Image (0)
View Image
Vehicle Image (0)
View Image
Vehicle Image (0)

View Image
Vehicle Image (0)

Description
My father owns a independent BMW repair shop named Jacks Auto & Aero. This car was a former customers. He fell ill and i purchased the car when I was 16. Since then I have put the Mtechnic trim on, added H&R race springs, Bilstien sport struts and shocks as well as a rear wiper delete and ECS rear lip spoiler.

ToDo List
I have all urethane suspension bushings, front and rear strut tower braces, front and rear underbody braces waiting to be installed. next year I plan to drop the front and rear subframes and get them powder coated. Next will be Z3M rear trailing arms so I can equip a Willwood BBK as well as a BBK in the front. I would like to upgrade the sway bars and weld in subframe reinforcements. The final piece is an S54 with the Active Autowerkes stage 2 supercharger, long tube headers, VAC stage 3 cylinder head, upgraded cams, and 6-speed trans with a Hard motorsports CAE shifter. The plan is to have an awesome AutoX car