318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   Induction (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   NEW DASC Group Buy HEADED UP 1/12/05 (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4170)

williamb 01-12-2005 08:25 PM

NEW DASC Group Buy HEADED UP 1/12/05

Hey every one.... I so wanted to get in on the DASC group buy that ZeroG (Chad) did, but I didn't have the fundage at the time and I was thinking about selling my '98Ti at the time...but things change and I wanna DO IT!!! WHOSE WITH ME???

Anyway I have send ZeroG a couple of messages through different means and I am hoping to get all his contact info and experiences so we can have an easy time. My goal was the same as his... 5-10 people shooting for $2500-2700 for each unit. Obviously the more the better the discount...usually. So post here or contact me personally at wburdine@cox.net.

Thanks everyone
William

gadgetphreak 01-15-2005 06:35 PM

What time frame are you planning on doing this? I am interested but was planning on a few other mods first (Headlights, Upgrades to brakes)...

Gadget

williamb 01-17-2005 09:33 PM

Finally a response :caffine:

I would like to get this done by May at the latest, but I am open to suggestions...I need at least 4 other people as serious as I am so I can call Downing Atlanta....I really would like to make this happen!!

Will

John W 01-18-2005 12:59 AM

I am interested if it can be had in the $2500-2700 range. Please keep me posted.

ZeroG 01-18-2005 02:17 AM

Suggestions ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by williamb
Finally a response :caffine:

I would like to get this done by May at the latest, but I am open to suggestions...I need at least 4 other people as serious as I am so I can call Downing Atlanta....I really would like to make this happen!!

Will

I would call Downing Atlanta if you are really serrious and set it up with them that way you have a price. Once you get the price tell everyone that you know that there is one going on. I would post on every message board possible (Bimmer Forums, Roadfly, BMW Forums, etc.) Be specific and give the facts. Also include a deadline of when the buy will close.

-Chad

schussey 01-18-2005 05:43 PM

i am possibly interested, 2500 sounds like a deal. Not sure if I can scrap the cash together yet, let me know if it is going through though.

-chris

williamb 01-18-2005 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroG
I would call Downing Atlanta if you are really serrious and set it up with them that way you have a price. Once you get the price tell everyone that you know that there is one going on. I would post on every message board possible (Bimmer Forums, Roadfly, BMW Forums, etc.) Be specific and give the facts. Also include a deadline of when the buy will close.

-Chad

Thanks for replying Chad...I had sent you off a few emails, but never hear back from you can you email me with all your experience and contact info from your group sale? Thanks really appreciate it.

Will
wburdine@cox.net

iammemares 01-19-2005 12:42 AM

Im interested.

please add me to a list of potential customers. depends on price and timing.

Thanks for the leg work on this.

ZeroG 01-19-2005 06:20 AM

Email sent ..

Quote:

Thanks for replying Chad...I had sent you off a few emails, but never hear back from you can you email me with all your experience and contact info from your group sale? Thanks really appreciate it.

Will
wburdine@cox.net

I thought I repllied to your email, I guess it did not go through. Anyway, I just sent you another one.

-Chad

williamb 01-20-2005 08:26 PM

Chad

GOT IT thanks very much for your assistance....I have used your suggestions wisely and may I say they were good ones. Wish me....er US luck with this.

Just waiting to hear back from DA.

Will

ZeroG 01-21-2005 07:01 AM

Welcome ...

Quote:

Chad

GOT IT thanks very much for your assistance....I have used your suggestions wisely and may I say they were good ones. Wish me....er US luck with this.

Just waiting to hear back from DA.

Will

No Problem.... Is wish you all the best of luck....

-Chad

Dredder 01-25-2005 02:54 PM

I want one as soon as possible. It would be great to save extra $$ for other upgrades. If i can get a discount, i will spend it on performace chip. Anyways, how much does the DASC currently selling for? Keep me updated. Im ready to roll.......

gadgetphreak 01-29-2005 05:16 AM

Any update on price and quantity required...? Keep us posted.

williamb 02-03-2005 08:23 PM

Anyone that wanted to get in on this buy needs to have their correct email in their profile...I am doing this in a yahoo group where I can keep all the info from multiple forums...so if you haven't received the invite from the yahoo group please PM me your email and I'll send it there.

Thanks
Will

Dredder 02-04-2005 09:17 AM

Whats the status on the group buy? I'm all in on this since i recieved my copy of swap manual from Jim. It can be done but there's a lot of work. Engine swap doesnt look like a weekend project. So in the meantime, Im 100% buying the DASC...