318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   Mid-Atlantic - US (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Mid Atlantic Roll Call (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23520)

BobbyDigital 10-07-2008 07:31 PM

Well, maybe that region isnt as cool as ours...

spidertri 10-07-2008 07:51 PM

It's not, we just can't make it look like we are trying to steal their members.:biggrin:

trickiekid 10-08-2008 01:34 AM

Ok, I have seen a hellrot ti with a bra running around here, who's is it. Last time i saw you you were at the rt 175, rt1, and i95 cluster...

BobbyDigital 10-08-2008 09:47 PM

hey guys, I should let you know...I'm in college park right now, playing disc golf at Calvert park(?)...I just saw a 95-96 boston green ti leave here...I'm writing this from my treo, so if you guys are around, I have some time to kill, call me (804) 263-1793...Bobby

themightyquinn 10-09-2008 01:30 AM

Yo Bobby, nice meeting you today. Hit us up again if you're in the area.

For anyone else interested, I'll be checking out some spots in Annapolis for a photo op on Friday. I'll post pics over the weekend.

BMW_Hatchback 10-09-2008 02:34 AM

check out your sig Quinn

themightyquinn 10-09-2008 03:37 AM

Thank you man, it's tight! :)

spidertri 04-14-2009 02:42 AM

Bump, for people new to the area who should definitely come out to the meets!

///M44ti 06-01-2009 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spidertri (Post 224802)
Bump, for people new to the area who should definitely come out to the meets!

Not new to the area- but new to having a ti! I just got a '97 M-Sport, and I'm looking forward to meeting more ti cult people!

Don't know why this doesn't seem to be mentioned here, but CCA socials make a great meetup. The club meets once a month in at a restaurant in Columbia, and it subsidizes beer and pizza! Everyone gets together an hour or so before hand to hang out and check out each others cars. Next one is next week on thursday. I'd love to see more ti's there!

RedDog 06-03-2009 04:15 AM

I am also game for something, especially in the VA area. Don't worry BobbyDigitial you are not alone in Richmond.

BobbyDigital 06-03-2009 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDog (Post 231410)
I am also game for something, especially in the VA area. Don't worry BobbyDigitial you are not alone in Richmond.

Nice! I'm actually moving to Munich in July though, so my mom gets my car...but, I wouldnt mind meeting up one more time!

spidertri 06-03-2009 05:01 AM

We are definitely trying to get something together, check out the Towson thread. If that's too far we'll have to do something down this way.

Times 06-24-2009 04:44 PM

College Park/ Beltsville/ Baltimore---I roam.
Depends on the day and season, I never seem to know what the heck is going on.

Question? Have any of you thought about opening a social group, specifically for the mid-atlantic? I might make it easier to post about upcoming events, etc.

RedDog 06-26-2009 08:40 PM

I understand there is some talk about having a possible meet some point soon. I am open to different ides but the best I can think of involves Summit Point. On July 11 the National Capital Chapter is having an AutoX there and on July 25-26 the New Jersey Chapter is having a club race and driving school. I think the club race might be better idea since it probable won’t cost anything and we could all find a spot at a turn. Would anyone possible be open to this idea or anything else? I would be driving from Richmond, VA and would be happy to meet some people somewhere if they wanted to caravan together?

spidertri 06-26-2009 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Times (Post 234334)
Question? Have any of you thought about opening a social group, specifically for the mid-atlantic? I might make it easier to post about upcoming events, etc.

Not a bad idea, when a comment is made in a social group does it automatically email everyone in that group about it? That would be helpful. Otherwise it would be pretty much the same as this forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDog (Post 234629)
I understand there is some talk about having a possible meet some point soon. I am open to different ides but the best I can think of involves Summit Point. On July 11 the National Capital Chapter is having an AutoX there and on July 25-26 the New Jersey Chapter is having a club race and driving school. I think the club race might be better idea since it probable won’t cost anything and we could all find a spot at a turn. Would anyone possible be open to this idea or anything else? I would be driving from Richmond, VA and would be happy to meet some people somewhere if they wanted to caravan together?

Definitely a good idea. I, unfortunately, will be out of town the weekend of the 25th. I would really love to check out the club race...:frown: