318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Wish me luck, please. (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11589)

AlaskaBlue 07-21-2006 05:07 AM

Wish me luck, please.

Hi all

I am departing for Aspen Colorado at 7 o'clock. I will be attending a summer music school for a month. At the moment I am rather nervous. I will be away from everyone I know for a month. I won't have a car. Most of all I will be away from my beautiful girlfriend of three years. That is the longest and farthest apart we have ever been from each other. I will miss her terribly and am not sure how I will cope at this point...probably not well.

If any Colorado folks want to come visit, feel free. My schedule there is very loose.

1996 328ti 07-21-2006 05:15 AM

Well, good luck.
Watch the altitude. It took me a few days to get used to the altitude when I was in Keystone.

snwbrdrbum10 07-21-2006 06:07 AM

ya, let me know when you'll be in and where you're @...if you're in denver, get ahold of one of us and maybe we could get together

aceyx 07-21-2006 06:23 AM

Oh man, I was going to try and get that Indiana meet together after I take the bar.

Good luck out there. She'll be waiting when you get back (make sure you have a good long-distance plan! Skype is pretty awesome for that).

DustenT 07-21-2006 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlaskaBlue
Hi all

I am departing for Aspen Colorado at 7 o'clock. I will be attending a summer music school for a month. At the moment I am rather nervous. I will be away from everyone I know for a month. I won't have a car. Most of all I will be away from my beautiful girlfriend of three years. That is the longest and farthest apart we have ever been from each other. I will miss her terribly and am not sure how I will cope at this point...probably not well.

If any Colorado folks want to come visit, feel free. My schedule there is very loose.

How far is Apsen from Denver? Cali-Ti and I are getting together some time early this week at his new house in Denver. I'll be in Denver Monday thru Wednesday this next week, we should get together. PM me if interested.

I am supposed to meet up with Greg from SEAM on one of those days too. I won't have the Ti, but it would still be cool to meet up.

EDIT: I just checked, it's a 4 hour drive from Aspen to Denver. I'd be willing to meet half way, in Vail.

cali-ti 07-21-2006 12:57 PM

grab yourself a calling card to keep in touch (or possibly your cell phone will work) ... YOU WILL SURVIVE :) if anything, it'll bring you closer in the end, distance tends to do that. best of luck in your music school, you definitely have talent!

AlaskaBlue 07-23-2006 06:12 PM

Hey it would be great to meet up, but I flew to Aspen so I don't have a car. I wish I had driven out. The roads around aspen are amazing compared to the ones i'm used to in Indiana. Thanks for the support.