318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   318ti's in movies or shows... (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8148)

lkwd318ti 12-21-2005 10:00 AM

318ti's in movies or shows...

Let's see...I know this has been discussed before (but for certain movies...) but this is for all movies and shows...
I was just watching the movie "Hitch" earlier today...and I spotted a ti in there lol.
It's in the part right before they eat in that seafood place.
It's black with rear clears...that's all you can really see though.

Any other sightings?

-Randy

Tyler 12-21-2005 03:27 PM

The Bourne Supremacy is another. A few days ago on bimmerforums there was a link that someone posted and it showed all the movies that a bmw was in. This had movies from A-Z and had all the models and colors of the cars listed.

bmwracerchick 12-21-2005 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyler
The Bourne Supremacy is another. A few days ago on bimmerforums there was a link that someone posted and it showed all the movies that a bmw was in. This had movies from A-Z and had all the models and colors of the cars listed.

can you post the link?

96cali 12-21-2005 05:04 PM

Quote:

A few days ago on bimmerforums there was a link that someone posted and it showed all the movies that a bmw was in.

Thank god for unemployment! :tongue:

Platanos 12-21-2005 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 96cali
Thank god for unemployment! :tongue:

hahaha i feel ya bro.
for any of you in the military, there is an AFN (armed forces network) commercial with a blue ti in it. i think its the sports package. i remember being in iraq and that commercial would come on. i'd tell everyone "look theres my car!!" i was so proud of the ti.

Tyler 12-21-2005 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmwracerchick
can you post the link?

I will try to find it shortly.

Here ya go

http://www.bmwinfo.com/507.html

1996 328ti 12-21-2005 07:05 PM

Quote:

People may not notice but BMW is doing a lot of product placement. I'm seeing BMWs turning up in the background of commericals. Tivo is a wonderful thing.

andyman7931 12-21-2005 07:20 PM

there was a quick shot of a ti in a recent Alias show.

My wife says I have a sick gift if I see even a fender of a car, I can tell if it's a bmw and I can tell what model it is. Tivo helps me sharpen this gift ;-)

DustenT 12-21-2005 08:35 PM

there was a dodge commercial that had a bmw in it. it showed the bmw guy out delivering pizza's to pay for his car while the dodge owner was at a party. pretty girls were hanging all over the dodge dude.

Tyler 12-21-2005 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DustenT
there was a dodge commercial that had a bmw in it. it showed the bmw guy out delivering pizza's to pay for his car while the dodge owner was at a party. pretty girls were hanging all over the dodge dude.

I remember this one..

SDKmann 12-21-2005 10:27 PM

Even though the delivering pizza to pay for it may be realistic the only way a bunch of hot chicks would pick a dodge over a bimmer is if the dodge was a truck with alot beer in the back.

DustenT 12-21-2005 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDKmann
Even though the delivering pizza to pay for it may be realistic the only way a bunch of hot chicks would pick a dodge over a bimmer is if the dodge was a truck with alot beer in the back.

Dudes like beer, girls do not.

SDKmann 12-21-2005 10:38 PM

Everyone likes beer!

DustenT 12-21-2005 10:44 PM

Quote:

Everyone likes beer!

Maybe in Iowa they do....

Tyler 12-22-2005 12:24 AM

Quote:

Everyone likes beer!

Girls only like beer when there is no hard liquer left,unless these girls are a bunch of rednecks then beer will do.