318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   Cars for Sale (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   WA turbo TI for sale (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=39224)

Jean H.318TI 10-07-2013 12:57 AM

turbo TI for sale

so its time to sell my Turbo TI, I have put lots of hours and money into this car, but its time to let it go. asking price is $10k somewhat negotiable but im in no rush to sell.

heres a link to the build thread, car has ton of aftermarket parts and its race ready, car its setup for drifting but can be converted to road racing easily. if u have any more question send me private messages and we can email or text/call

http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=27794

BMW_Hatchback 10-07-2013 03:29 AM

sorry to see it go, it's been a pleasure seeing it evolve

Jean H.318TI 10-07-2013 06:03 AM

yeah I know, it breaks my heart but its time to let her go

teetime4one 10-07-2013 11:33 AM

GLWS
Someone is going to be driving one hell of a cool car.

UberWagen 10-07-2013 01:43 PM

:O, dang dude. What are you replacing it with?

Jean H.318TI 10-08-2013 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teetime4one (Post 354875)
GLWS
Someone is going to be driving one hell of a cool car.

yeah I don't even drive it anymore, haven't had tabs since june and no insurance because the car just sits in the garage for weeks at the time, I only take it out once in a while to warm it up and drive it around and stuff but not too far or too long, just its kinda sad just to keep a car like that, that's why I want it to go to a better home.

Jean H.318TI 10-08-2013 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UberWagen (Post 354884)
:O, dang dude. What are you replacing it with?

nothing really, ill just keep driving my chevy sonic, nothing exciting but gets me places and saves tons of gas :wink:

angelicmisskitty 10-08-2013 05:23 PM

The problem with selling "project cars" is that the new owners mostly ruin the car's style and all the work that the previous owner put in it... that's why I'd never want to part with any of our cars... just too afraid the new owner could 'ruin' our work... Have seen it happen too many times now I think eurohb's 'Tessa' is a good example :frown: )

GLWS, it's a very nice car! :-o

TI-driftin 10-08-2013 09:04 PM

man this would be a dream to own. I've always wanted to either turbo or swap my engine on my old ti. and i almost have the cash. very tempting. ugh..

I wish i never sold my ti

TI-driftin 10-09-2013 08:02 PM

Will $7k do anything for ya? Your just a barely out of my range.

Jean H.318TI 10-10-2013 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelicmisskitty (Post 354935)
The problem with selling "project cars" is that the new owners mostly ruin the car's style and all the work that the previous owner put in it... that's why I'd never want to part with any of our cars... just too afraid the new owner could 'ruin' our work... Have seen it happen too many times now I think eurohb's 'Tessa' is a good example :frown: )

GLWS, it's a very nice car! :-o

yeah I know what u mean hope it goes to a good/better home or at least out of state so I don't have to see it again

Jean H.318TI 10-10-2013 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TI-driftin (Post 355008)
Will $7k do anything for ya? Your just a barely out of my range.

pm me

Jean H.318TI 10-18-2013 10:22 PM

pm for more info. lots of parts and even some spare engine parts

BRADESTAR 10-19-2013 05:49 AM

Dang. That is awesome.

I post and I post. "In Seattle looking for TI's" 5, 6 months go by....I get tired of searching CL daily. Snap one day and buy a TI from FLORIDA unseen. It arrived a month ago and now this.....in my backyard. Buy local!

I'd be willing to come by and test drive and offer my testimonial.J/K....unless you thought that sounded like a good idea.

I know that there is at least one other person seriously looking for TI's here. They are in North Bend. Our paths have crossed test driving a few rigs. Good luck and nice write-up on the boosting. Sometime down the line I may be reviewing that thread more carefully.

....I'm free for that drive all week. GLWS

Jean H.318TI 10-19-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRADESTAR (Post 355512)
Dang. That is awesome.

I post and I post. "In Seattle looking for TI's" 5, 6 months go by....I get tired of searching CL daily. Snap one day and buy a TI from FLORIDA unseen. It arrived a month ago and now this.....in my backyard. Buy local!

I'd be willing to come by and test drive and offer my testimonial.J/K....unless you thought that sounded like a good idea.

I know that there is at least one other person seriously looking for TI's here. They are in North Bend. Our paths have crossed test driving a few rigs. Good luck and nice write-up on the boosting. Sometime down the line I may be reviewing that thread more carefully.

....I'm free for that drive all week. GLWS

hahaha you are more than welcome to stop by someday and check out the car, about the test drive we will see about that, car has no insurance and no tabs since june. car just sits in the garage :frown: and if u need any help with anything on your TI in sure I can help u out, also have some parts or whatever that u can have if u need them