318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   Induction (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   downing-atlanta supercharger (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13661)

garoo7 12-18-2006 11:30 PM

downing-atlanta supercharger

can anyone help a guy to ship a da supercharger to ireland.i need an address in the states for da to post to and in turn for them to post it to me as gift or whatever.people on this forum are very generous::smile: :smile: :smile:

angel318ti 12-19-2006 12:29 AM

you are very brave and corageous. I am not sure how honest people in Ireland really are but I would not ship a DASC to anyone and expext them to have them ship it to me. you might want to reconsider your strategy.

Kraln 12-19-2006 12:59 AM

not for free, but I'm sure there are some rather trustworthy people that would do it for s+h (shipping and hasslin`)

G.T. 12-19-2006 01:34 AM

PM sent.

Tyler 12-19-2006 01:37 AM

Put it this way if a member says he will do it and does not send it to you hire a hit man to go get them.lol Seriously i know where 90% of these members live cause we have the google map that shows you were there crib is.

Wouldn't it be more cost effective to have some kind of set up built near you. I'm assuming shipping won't be cheap as you will have to pay to say send it to me then you'd have to pay again for it to be sent with you/ Let's say you have a problem and you need to send a part back,that means send it to Downing Atlanta they send it to me then i send it to you. You see where i'm going with this....

garoo7 12-19-2006 10:20 AM

dasc to ireland

the reason i am asking on the forum is because people help each other out here
and as for trying to get something built here, well, not a hope unless you have a
honda civic or a jap import.but most people are trustyworthy and this is a good site.the dasc kits are pretty reliable and if anything had to go back,postage is not the problem.so i would take the chance.

FATHER 12-19-2006 01:19 PM

I think you need to talk with some people with DASC because they not need other, my opinion

L84THSKY 12-19-2006 02:22 PM

We have a large shipping department in my company. We ship crates/boxes worldwide every day. If you like, you could ship it to me @ my company. Then all I do is have it turned around and sent DHL/UPS/Fedex to you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by garoo7 (Post 99786)
the reason i am asking on the forum is because people help each other out here
and as for trying to get something built here, well, not a hope unless you have a
honda civic or a jap import.but most people are trustyworthy and this is a good site.the dasc kits are pretty reliable and if anything had to go back,postage is not the problem.so i would take the chance.

garoo7 12-22-2006 10:39 AM

shipping dasc.

thanks to all,,im more or less sorted now with a member,:biggrin:

G.T. 12-22-2006 01:09 PM

Yeah, us Irish dudes have to take care of our own. :wave:

mohaughn 12-22-2006 04:02 PM

Is your car left hand or right hand drive? If it is right hand do you know if the DASC will fit? I've noticed that the engine compartment on the Ti is layed out much differently on the European cars than on the North American cars.

DustenT 12-22-2006 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mohaughn (Post 100237)
Is your car left hand or right hand drive? If it is right hand do you know if the DASC will fit? I've noticed that the engine compartment on the Ti is layed out much differently on the European cars than on the North American cars.

The DASC fits on right hand drive cars.

Tyler 12-22-2006 11:00 PM

I was just sasying that just cause i don't want you to pay alot of money to get it shipped out to you if there was someplace within your area that could hook you up. I'd help you out but i'm never around to get it to a UPS or something on that lines of that,they'd be closed. I wouldn't ripp you off either cause i would not want a DASC on my engine,maybee 5yrs ago but not now.

HuGo 12-23-2006 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FATHER (Post 99792)
I think you need to talk with some people with DASC because they not need other, my opinion

+1

I was going to say have someone already with a DASC to ship it to you. Ask DustenT, i think he should be trustworthy.

3DGE 12-23-2006 01:18 AM

I am going to drop a 328 or 330 engine rather then getting dasc