318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   2018 318ti.org Calendar submissions (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=44002)

BlackBMWs 11-15-2017 04:10 PM

2018 318ti.org Calendar submissions
 
My TI Brothers and Sisters!

It's time again for our 13th annual 318ti.org calendar. Let me first start with thanking BRADESTAR for the great job you did in our 2017 calendar! I see that calendar every day at my office and in my garage! Thanks in advance for volunteering again this year!

Open to all TI's anywhere and everywhere. I have seen a few awesome shots from all over the world. I hope to see more this year.

  • Post your 1 photo to http://www.318ti.org/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=1102
  • Must be a 318ti.org member to post
  • Photos must clearly show its a 318ti. From the front a ti looks like any other E36.
  • Please, only 1 photo. Feel free to swap photos in or out, but at the deadline, please only have one photo in for voting.
  • 2400 x 1800 pixels or higher. Anything lower may be rejected.
  • Landscape only.
  • Did I mention, 1 photo per member?
  • Voting will be by a hidden poll.
  • Deadline to submit photo 11:59pm, Sunday, Nov 30, 2017.
  • Voting will be in the first week of Dec for just one week so we can get this assembled and sent to the publisher.
  • You can only vote once and vote for multiple choices. I'll share the results a when polling is closed.
  • You may enter a group photo.
  • In the spirit of the group, photos selected for previous calendars are not eligible.
If you run into a problem, PM me at here at the forum and include your username.

Please help monitoring photos so that there is only one per member.

Thanks for your entries and voting in advance!

Another shout out to Lee for assembling this for us... Thank you!

Cheers!

Rich aka "BlackBMWs" :cool:

1996 328ti 11-15-2017 08:12 PM

Thanks for picking up the slack.

BlackBMWs 11-15-2017 10:08 PM

No worries Steven! We can spread the load across a few of us. Cheers!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FunElan 11-16-2017 12:46 AM

Submitted! Thx Rich

BlackBMWs 11-17-2017 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FunElan (Post 387202)
Submitted! Thx Rich

Love the license plate Matt! :cool:

Diavel 11-18-2017 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FunElan (Post 387202)
Submitted! Thx Rich

Hey FunElan, I met you at vintagefest this year. I have the Alpine White ti with the M52 swap! How's it going? I'm debating if I should post a group shot of our cars together with that other black one, or my favorite pic of just mine. Wish I could submit both.

I am not a very active member (I'd like to change that) but I hope it is OK if I submit a photo anyways.

EDIT: I cannot figure out how to post it to that gallery! I think I may still have restrictions on my account. Could anybody help me with this? I have a photo of my car if you click my photo gallery, but I cannot seem to get it into the calendar album.

1996 328ti 11-18-2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diavel (Post 387212)
EDIT: I cannot figure out how to post it to that gallery! I think I may still have restrictions on my account. Could anybody help me with this? I have a photo of my car if you click my photo gallery, but I cannot seem to get it into the calendar album.

Try it now. You may not of had enough posts.

Diavel 11-18-2017 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1996 328ti (Post 387213)
Try it now. You may not of had enough posts.

It worked! Thanks!

FunElan 11-18-2017 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diavel (Post 387212)
Hey FunElan, I met you at vintagefest this year. I have the Alpine White ti with the M52 swap! How's it going? I'm debating if I should post a group shot of our cars together with that other black one, or my favorite pic of just mine. Wish I could submit both.

I am not a very active member (I'd like to change that) but I hope it is OK if I submit a photo anyways.

EDIT: I cannot figure out how to post it to that gallery! I think I may still have restrictions on my account. Could anybody help me with this? I have a photo of my car if you click my photo gallery, but I cannot seem to get it into the calendar album.

yo! Good to see you on here

GotSWoo 11-26-2017 02:55 AM

Thanks Rich aka "BlackBMWs" for continuing the tradition.
Thank you past organizers and all who participate.:smile:

Radioactive Icarus 11-27-2017 07:44 AM

I'm usually a lurker and not a poster. Can I still add to the album for the 2018 calendar?

BlackBMWs 11-28-2017 09:31 PM

Yes you can!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZEK 11-30-2017 01:41 AM

POSTED.I'll message Bluebimma to upload one.

BlackBMWs 11-30-2017 09:29 PM

Ya, please do. Midnight Hawaii time tonight is the deadline.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radioactive Icarus 11-30-2017 09:41 PM

I think I have restrictions too. Can that be overrode or should I just go comment around the forums? :P


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:21 AM.

vBulletin Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1999 - 2017, 318ti.org