318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Off Topic Thread (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21957)

elchicano 05-14-2008 01:56 AM

Off Topic Thread

Okay guys this thread is basically for off topic conversations. Since our last thread was closed lets try to keep this mellow. Lets not try to offend anyone. I have agreed with steve and said that if this thread gets closed I wasn't going to open another one. I know this comes in handy so lets try to keep this one up. So lets try this again.:biggrin:

roadrash 05-14-2008 01:59 AM

There's a group for off-topic stuff... why not just use that?

elchicano 05-14-2008 02:01 AM

Yea I know there is, but the issue with that is that we are not informed when someone new has posted. Sometimes I forget to check it. I think this would be much easier.

roadrash 05-14-2008 02:10 AM

Oh... um... OK. Can you "subscribe" to the group and have it set to e-mail you when there's a new message? I haven't looked at the "groups" feature so I have no idea if that's possible.

elchicano 05-14-2008 02:12 AM

As far as I know there isn't a subscribe feature in the social group. I could be wrong I looked around and couldn't find it.

1996 328ti 05-14-2008 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elchicano318ti (Post 172473)
As far as I know there isn't a subscribe feature in the social group. I could be wrong I looked around and couldn't find it.

There currently is no subscribed function.

lazoh 05-14-2008 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1996 328ti (Post 172475)
There currently is no subscribed function.

Hey Steve, hope that you've heard from the CCA about you coming to Bimmerfest next year. We had a nice chat with Calabrese and Johnson and your name was mentioned by us:wink:. Calabrese took a few pictures of our cars, we hope to see them in a Roundel soon!!! :cool:

Marv17 05-14-2008 03:44 AM

yeah! steve. we put in a word that we would like to see you at bimmerfest in 2009. they were pondering about it, and said most likely. :biggrin:
can't wait to finally meet the "Good Ol' Steve" at the Fest of '09.

hey Harold, any word of having us mentioned in the the magazine yet? (as in, did you get the new issue yet?)

edit: added: so the last thread is closed?? i wanted to read what was said to be caught up on the conversations. (man so many things were talked about, it was difficult to keep up on those pages)

lazoh 05-14-2008 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marv17 (Post 172483)
hey Harold, any word of having us mentioned in the the magazine yet? (as in, did you get the new issue yet?)

Dude! it takes a month or more to get the coverage, as soon as I get the new Roundel I will check and let you know.

Marv17 05-14-2008 03:52 AM

oh. well i dont know how long it takes. >:-p lol. just asking anyhow.
oh, and thanks again harold. for fixing my SRS light. that crap of a light was bugging me the past 3 months. saved my life. now i owe you another diet coke bottle at the next meet. lol.

lazoh 05-14-2008 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marv17 (Post 172487)
oh. well i dont know how long it takes. >:-p lol. just asking anyhow.
oh, and thanks again harold. for fixing my SRS light. that crap of a light was bugging me the past 3 months. saved my life. now i owe you another diet coke bottle at the next meet. lol.

Kool man and a diet coke it is, speaking of next time what are we doing saturday?? I know you are off so...........?????

Marv17 05-14-2008 04:25 AM

hmm... well saturday i have to take a family photo. its supposed to be for my mother's day gift for my mom even tho mother's day was last week. wasnt scheduled to be off last week so my sis scheduled our photo this saturday. anyway, after that im gonna put on my spoiler :biggrin: and then once im done, i dont know.
i thought you were gonna be on another business trip this saturday?

lazoh 05-14-2008 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marv17 (Post 172491)
hmm... well saturday i have to take a family photo. its supposed to be for my mother's day gift for my mom even tho mother's day was last week. wasnt scheduled to be off last week so my sis scheduled our photo this saturday. anyway, after that im gonna put on my spoiler :biggrin: and then once im done, i dont know.
i thought you were gonna be on another business trip this saturday?

It was postponed, no worries though, do your thang! Cant wait to see the spoiler!!

Marv17 05-14-2008 04:53 AM

ill hit you up when saturday comes around. cuz i still dont know what time im having the photo shoot.

lazoh 05-14-2008 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marv17 (Post 172498)
ill hit you up when saturday comes around. cuz i still dont know what time im having the photo shoot.

kool and I'm thinking of going to the junkyard and doing a few things myself to the ti. :cool: