318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   THIS GUY IS OUT OF HIS FREAKING MIND (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8649)

HuGo 01-25-2006 01:17 AM

THIS GUY IS OUT OF HIS FREAKING MIND

I was looking through ads, i couldnt find it again, but some guy is selling a 2004 M3 nothing wrong with the car for 6,600???????????????? I was like WHAT?! So i emailed the guy. If this guy is for reals, ill buy that freaking car at the spot. His email back sounded kinda scammish but i dont know, u judge. This ad was place on cars.com
------------
Hello,
Thank you for your interest in purchasing my 2004 BMW M3 .The car price is only 6600us dollars and the price inclued all the shipping taxes.The car is regesterid in U.S. the title is clear that way you will not have any problems to regesterid in your name.
I hate to sell it but I need to sell it because I recently moved with my family to Prague Czech Republic and I brought the car with me.I don`t have relatives anymore in U.S so I had to bring it with me.This is why the price is so low.
The shipping and payment part is very easy and safe for the both of us because I think is better that we use a company for the shipping and one for the payment.I thought about Lufthansa and AlertPay.They are very good and I don`t see why we can`t use them.I want the best for my car and also for your money.I don`t want us to have doubts about anything.Lufthansa is one of the best shipping companies in the world and I didn`t heard about any mistakes made by AlertPay when keeping any funds.
So...
E-mail me asap if you are still interested.
Thank you and have a nice day

cali-ti 01-25-2006 01:21 AM

SCAM!

HuGo 01-25-2006 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cali-ti
SCAM!

i think i found it on cars.com

Tyler 01-25-2006 01:23 AM

Yes Scam

95_White_ti 01-25-2006 01:40 AM

Scam

Mendi3 01-25-2006 02:33 AM

SCAM!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1996Bmw318TI
I was looking through ads, i couldnt find it again, but some guy is selling a 2004 M3 nothing wrong with the car for 6,600???????????????? I was like WHAT?! So i emailed the guy. If this guy is for reals, ill buy that freaking car at the spot. His email back sounded kinda scammish but i dont know, u judge. This ad was place on cars.com
------------
Hello,
Thank you for your interest in purchasing my 2004 BMW M3 .The car price is only 6600us dollars and the price inclued all the shipping taxes.The car is regesterid in U.S. the title is clear that way you will not have any problems to regesterid in your name.
I hate to sell it but I need to sell it because I recently moved with my family to Prague Czech Republic and I brought the car with me.I don`t have relatives anymore in U.S so I had to bring it with me.This is why the price is so low.
The shipping and payment part is very easy and safe for the both of us because I think is better that we use a company for the shipping and one for the payment.I thought about Lufthansa and AlertPay.They are very good and I don`t see why we can`t use them.I want the best for my car and also for your money.I don`t want us to have doubts about anything.Lufthansa is one of the best shipping companies in the world and I didn`t heard about any mistakes made by AlertPay when keeping any funds.
So...
E-mail me asap if you are still interested.

Report the SOB!

DustenT 01-25-2006 02:39 AM

Are you sure guys?

Tyler 01-25-2006 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DustenT
Are you sure guys?

It's either a scam or a car thats been flooded. I mean why would you take it with you overseas only to try and sell it back to someone in the states.

Edit: I take it back you just want 1996bmw318ti to buy it...

aceyx 01-25-2006 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DustenT
Are you sure guys?

Gee golly gosh, I hope not. I just bought a 2005 Expensive Car from him for $14 (US dollars, of course). He was so nice, had it regesterid in the US before he left for Another Country, taking the car with him.

I used ShadyEscrow on that transaction though, so this one might be a fake.

DustenT 01-25-2006 02:52 AM

Too late 1996Bmw318TI, I just bought the car! I just emailed him my platinum car number. I'm sure it's legit. HAHA, I gots a new whip!

SlickmisterN 01-25-2006 03:01 AM

WTF? You are joking right? tell me you are joking?

m-technik_ti 01-25-2006 03:11 AM

As anybody could figure out; its a scam. Someone posted this up on Bimmerforums a while back. If I remember correctly, the jest of it is that you pay the guy the cash to some fake account that looks legit... bla, bla bla, and that’s the last time you see your money. Hey, maybe if your lucky, he'll send you a pic of the m3 :wink:

DustenT 01-25-2006 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlickmisterN
WTF? You are joking right? tell me you are joking?

Wait until I'm blowin' yer doors off with my new m3. Ohhhh mannn it's gonna be the bomb!

andyman7931 01-25-2006 05:05 AM

hint for buying things online: If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

HuGo 01-25-2006 11:04 AM

So i emailed him back right, and this is what i emailed him

So your selling your 2004 m3 for 6600?? you know how exesively cheap that is? Where do you live now??

This is his responce, ill email him back asking for pics all around the car.

-------------

Hello again,
The car is in perfect condition it never had been implicated in a accident it runs perfect.
The car will be shipped at your home address in 5-6 days via Lufthansa Cargo and from here i will support all the shipping taxes.
This deal is protect by AlertPay they will hold the funds.For you have this car you must send first a deposit by 50% of the car price at AlertPay they will hold the money and when you will recive the car they will give me the money.
If you are still interested send me in your next e-mail your full name and your address and AlertPay will contact you.
E-mail me asap and let me know.

-------

Thank you and have a nice day????????? Second time saying this????? Too polite??????? Ok scam for sure, but lets see the pics, hehehe. If it were true, id buy it, and sell it cuz i dont have money for insurance. The car is still worth 30,000+ So imagine the gain i would make? I would buy the s52 and S/C the sh*t out of it.