318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   Parting out & Parts (US) (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   Parting Out '97 Alpine White M-tech Cali-top Chassis (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=41435)

Ragnorak 04-23-2015 09:24 PM

'97 Alpine White M-tech Cali-top Chassis

Hey all:

I'm parting out the 1997 318ti that I have. It is currently stripped down to the sheet metal.

Highlights:
  • Bilstien PSS Coilovers
  • New-in-package AKG rear bushings
  • Freshly repainted front M-tech/M3 front end
  • Front E36 M3 knuckles
  • <10,000 mile front control arms
  • Z3M steering rack
  • California top with good gears, broken plastic slider
  • Euro clear tail lights

Exterior is in nice shape and is Alpine White. Front end was resprayed in October of 2013, and the car hasn't seen the road since this time last year. Interior was a Grey Millipoint that has seen better days. Front seats are gone but the rear seats and door panels are still available.

California top was in nice working condition until a photo shoot where one of the plastic sliders broke. Great to use to repair stripped motor gears or other parts of your broken California top.

Rear M-tech bumper was sold. Side moldings and front end conversion setup is still available!

Rear suspension and interior has been removed and sold. I'd be wiling to sell the entire shell with whatever is left as well. I still hold a clean title to the car.

Email theflugg@gmail.com for any parts inquiries.

Chassis last year:

https://scontent-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hp...2b&oe=55E48C19

FunElan 04-23-2015 09:50 PM

Emailed about roof motor.

Jollyballs 04-26-2015 11:34 PM

'97 Alpine White M-tech Cali-top Chassis

Hi I'm still a little confused on the whole 318ti fitments, it's my first bmw, used to trucks where a lot of stuff just works. But I have a 95 318ti and I'm wondering about the coilovers and the m-tech, also the control arms. I guess you could say I'm interested in all of it except the top. Do they fit stock? If you want to message me, I'll figure out how that works whenever I get a notification I'm sure. Thanks!
-Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ragnorak 04-28-2015 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FunElan (Post 372615)
Emailed about roof motor.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jollyballs (Post 372692)
Hi I'm still a little confused on the whole 318ti fitments, it's my first bmw, used to trucks where a lot of stuff just works. But I have a 95 318ti and I'm wondering about the coilovers and the m-tech, also the control arms. I guess you could say I'm interested in all of it except the top. Do they fit stock? If you want to message me, I'll figure out how that works whenever I get a notification I'm sure. Thanks!
-Chris

Emailed you both!

Marv17 05-01-2015 01:31 AM

Do you have depo headlights? Price to bellflower, California 90706? How much for the suspension?

Eric 05-01-2015 03:09 PM

I'm in the market for M-tech mouldings - my driver's door moulding has rusted off, and the other three are on the way.

Also, since that car looks well maintained, how about the large plastic air pan under the engine (and maybe one or two adjacent ones - I can't quite recall)?

I can probably think of a few other parts if I sit here long enough...

I'm in NJ periodically, so I could pick up.

Thanks,

- Eric

ps: The car looks good in the pictures - why are you parting it? What's busted?

BlackBMWs 05-02-2015 02:16 AM

Hi Garrett!

I hope you are going very well! Are the exterior mirrors for sale?

Thanks much! Rich :cool:

Ragnorak 05-06-2015 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marv17 (Post 372837)
Do you have depo headlights? Price to bellflower, California 90706? How much for the suspension?

I don't have DEPOs but a customer of mine is trying to sell his authentic ZKWs if you're interested!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 372850)
I'm in the market for M-tech mouldings - my driver's door moulding has rusted off, and the other three are on the way.

Also, since that car looks well maintained, how about the large plastic air pan under the engine (and maybe one or two adjacent ones - I can't quite recall)?

I can probably think of a few other parts if I sit here long enough...

I'm in NJ periodically, so I could pick up.

Thanks,

- Eric

ps: The car looks good in the pictures - why are you parting it? What's busted?

I do have the M-tech moldings on my other 318ti. I'd be willing to sell them if you were interested.

Nothing was busted! Took the engine out to swap in the V10 I'm building, but decided it would be better suited in an E46/Z4 chassis or the '67 Jaguar I have. Can't decide yet!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBMWs (Post 372868)
Hi Garrett!

I hope you are going very well! Are the exterior mirrors for sale?

Thanks much! Rich :cool:

Hey Rich! M3 mirrors are for sale for $165 shipped. Fresh Alpine White paint, but I'm not sure if that helps ya much hah.

Earl 05-06-2015 07:29 PM

Does the quarter glass have seals that are completely intact and not dry rotting away? I highly doubt it but it is worth a shot asking=)

Eric 05-06-2015 07:46 PM

PM sent.

- Eric

Ragnorak 05-07-2015 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earl (Post 373039)
Does the quarter glass have seals that are completely intact and not dry rotting away? I highly doubt it but it is worth a shot asking=)

They're good, but not great!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 373041)
PM sent.

- Eric

Replied!

Euro tails and Cali top sold, plenty of parts left!

BlackBMWs 05-07-2015 11:18 PM

Hey Garrett! Fresh paint? Yea that works as I have two Alpineweiss TIs. PM me your PayPal I'd and I'll get payment out.

Eric 05-09-2015 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragnorak (Post 373068)
Replied!

Reply replied to.

- Eric

Deeznutz 06-29-2015 12:15 AM

I'm interested in the m3 bumper is it authentic or just a cover, and where are you located in NJ I'm in NYC I can pick up locally

Ragnorak 06-30-2015 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deeznutz (Post 374234)
I'm interested in the m3 bumper is it authentic or just a cover, and where are you located in NJ I'm in NYC I can pick up locally

I'm in Rockaway NJ. It's an authentic M-tech front bumper that was recently refreshed Alpine white to get rid of the rock chipping. Email me theflugg@gmail.com.