318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   Parting out & Parts (US) (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   Misc parts MISC For Sale - DASC parts, Engine parts, old headlights, etc (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=38338)

Artem 04-23-2013 11:49 PM

MISC For Sale - DASC parts, Engine parts, old headlights, etc

Engine related:
BMW M44 coil pack + wires + covers in fair shape $50 for it all - I went to COP at about 100k miles. PO had records indicating the wires were replaced at around 70k miles, but I wouldnt put too much faith into it, as I think he was scammed by the mechanics that he took the car to, but either way - it worked great when I pulled it.

Water Pump with a metal impeller (cast iron?) - $30 less than 1000 miles on it

Stock Sachs clutch fan for older models, M42 and M44 - $40, less than 1k miles

Mechanical fan - $30 < 1k miles on it, I bought it brand new, OEM unit (more expensive one)

Fan Shroud - $15, one of the mounting tabs was broken off, but I repaired and reinforced it.

BMW M44/E36 mech tensioner with bad bearing - $10

Headlights:
DJ Auto Passenger side headlight with angel eyes (just one) - $40
Pair of lights from my TI - one is in fair shape, other (pass. side) is in bad shape - $20 for the pair, they all have hi/low bulbs in there still, both are pitted.
Pair of headlights from my M3 - good shape, all bulbs included, both are pitted. - $40 for the pair

Bumpers:
2 M3 bumpers, both need repairs, both are arctic silver, $100 each. One has a bottom surface that needs work, no splits/cracks, and the other is cracked horizontally where the license plate trim goes.

Bumper shocks - $15 each

Bumper reinforcement plate - $40

Other stuff:
Blitzsafe CD Player adapter for all E36, E46 OEM radios with no DSP - $50

Soundgate ABMW35V5 - Alpine CD Changer interface to BMW OEM Headunit - $40

All prices are OBO (obviously), let me know if you are interested in anything specific, or if I am completely off with my prices on something.

I have a stock 3.45 open diff that I need to get rid of, a pair of E30 stock diff flanges, a bunch of M42 related DASC hardware and stuff (pulley plate (one that mounts 2 pulleys for an M42), pulleys (in the process of crapping out), intake elbow for M42 DASC, hoses, RRFPRs (2 of them), ICV for an M42 (2-pin), etc etc..)

Or maybe I can trade with someone if you actually like anything on this list THAT much, I am mostly looking for a decent exhaust (not too loud, but more free flowing), euro steering wheel (dreamin), knowledge on how to make custom silicone hoses, or where to get one that has a slight 's' shape that offsets the intake from a stock TB to a 3" MAF... Or maybe something else - let me know either way.

Oh and id rather not ship, but if you really want something let me know. Im in NORCAL.

Cheers,
Artem

Artem 04-24-2013 01:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
For Reference on DASC parts:

I have the following parts from the diagram:

A, D, E, F, both J's, and random O's.

I also have a stock SAP mount for the DASC, I bought it brand new from Downing Atlanta and ended up not using it (although I still need to find a way to still mount the SAP in my motor somehow.)

erikerikerik 04-24-2013 08:20 AM

herm... anything else? your mighty close.

Artem 04-24-2013 11:07 PM

Haha yea, I just need an H and an L and i can just get a cheap ebay M62 unit and I can supercharge my 318is with a '95 M42 engine.... its VERY tempting, but Im losing my garage space soon, so I cant keep a bunch of stuff anywhere. Besides, these DASC parts arent THAT desirable, so chances are I may have them lying around for a bit... That car would be perfect with a supercharger though... what am i doing to myself...

Anyway - anyone on the boards has a metal deposition 3D printer? Can I make those intake parts? Pretty pleaseeee.

Artem 04-25-2013 10:59 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Heres some pics of the headlight (the DJauto, good one, you all know what the crappy ones look like - pitted and faded) One set is still on the M3 until I put the Depo's on it. Y'all are welcome to come help me take them off if you really want a set of stock plastic ones. Sorry its a bit dark in the pic, if you want it somewhere else, I checked into shipping and it comes out to about $25 for the box - its a bit bulky).

Anyway... bump

erikerikerik 04-26-2013 03:08 AM

I might actually have access to a metal 3d printer, but it might be more cost effective to have a plastic mold made than do casting off of that.

Quickcars 04-26-2013 04:30 AM

I'd love to see a pic of the 1st bumper. Do you think it would cost more than $50 to ship it to N.Y. (10017)?

Paul

zoner 04-26-2013 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quickcars (Post 348411)
I'd love to see a pic of the 1st bumper. Do you think it would cost more than $50 to ship it to N.Y. (10017)?

Paul

Most likely, yes. I had a rear bumper cover shipped from PA to Los Angeles and it was about $75-80 via Greyhound, IIRC.

Artem 04-27-2013 01:38 AM

Hey, yea sorry for the late reply I shipped a bumper from Boston to NYC via FedEx once it cost me $120... Im guessing that's about the ball park.

Artem 04-29-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erikerikerik (Post 348407)
I might actually have access to a metal 3d printer, but it might be more cost effective to have a plastic mold made than do casting off of that.

Bah, I'd have to blueprint the thing and make a 3d print out of it on a regular plastic 3D printer and then figure out how much it would cost to make the metal parts...

Do you happen to know how much that process costs?

Artem 05-01-2013 12:47 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Bump with pics

more to follow right away

Artem 05-01-2013 12:49 AM

5 Attachment(s)
More...

Artem 05-01-2013 12:49 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Bump

Artem 05-01-2013 12:54 AM

Added - 92-95 sedan window switches (switches should work for a coupe as well) - say $20?; smoked fogs (one is cracked) - $30?

Followed by clearer pics of the DjAuto Headlight, and better understanding of the bumper issues. Bumpers are best offer - come grab them, they are OEM

drfloss 05-02-2013 06:03 AM

p'med you