318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   US and North America (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   ti parts for sale (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22213)

Iceman22503 05-30-2008 05:08 PM

ti parts for sale

ok guys so here's the story. I have a 1996 318ti, Boston Green. Drove it for about a year, and was in an accident with it. Insurance company said it was a total loss, however, after speaking with fellow mechanics and inspecting the damage myself, the only thing needed to be repaired was the actual damage done to it (front end damage). My buddy and I are both Bimmer fanatics and had the will, the time and the knowledge to trun it into a track car, but no money. All the parts we have from the car have been taken out and stored, everything still in the car is protected and the car is covered. I am no unable to do what I wanted with the car and decided to part it out. Here's the list of what I have (off the top of my head). M44 Motor with 140,000 miles Automatic Tans. Back Hatch Brake Light Lenses Windshield Left Door Right Door Dashboard ECU Wiring Harness Moldings Rear Bumper Exhaust Header Cat Light Switch Gauge Cluster Steering Wheel Airbag Shifter Assembly Levers (steering column) Steering Column Pwr Steering Pump AC Compressor Alternator Steering Rack Calipers ABS Pump Differential Axels Springs Unpowered Cloth Seats Rear Seat Plastic Headliner Pieces E-Brake cables E-Brake Lever Gas Tank Power Heated Mirrors Wiper Motor Wiper Arms Rear Interior Panels Control Arms This is only what I can come up with off the top of my head. I am selling these parts for not even a third of the price of a brand new one. All the parts are used but are in great condition. Both the motor and the tranny have been out of the car since I got it back from the insurance company and been held up in the garage. The motor has been on a stand and the tranny has been sitting on top of the snap-on intimidator tool chest. The motor is a complete motor, including valve cover, camshaft, crankshaft, pistons, etc. The motor will be sold with everything on it, so that anyone who buys it has all the parts that have been with the motor, so that there are no problems for the person who buys it, and they wont have to worry about things like different pistons wearing wrong. I am currently living in Salem, NH. Anyone in the New England area would be pick up only. Anyone outside of New England can either pick up or pay for S&H. Please either reply to the post or call Brandon at 603-966-5745 for pricing. The prices on these items are dirt cheap. I guarantee you won't find anything for a lower price or items as complete as the ones I have. If there is something you are lookig for not listed. Please contact me and I will see if I have it and give you a price for it. If you're going to call my phone, please leave a voicemail, as I do not pick up for numbers I do not know. As soon as I receive your voicemail, I will call you back. These items must go!. I would rather have a fellow ti enthusiast/bummer fanatic take these parts that have everything sent to a junkyard and let them all rot.

thesk8nmidget 05-30-2008 05:20 PM

pictures of parts and color of interior please.

this is important!
and would help your sale a TON!

how much for a driverside window regulator?

is the car a sport? or active or base?

does it have cruise control? if so how much for everything needed to retrofit the cruise control>?

obc? how much for that and the turn signal stock?

Marv17 05-30-2008 06:28 PM

yes. pics please. and perhaps a price list for what you want to sell would help everyone out by asking less questions.

Iceman22503 05-30-2008 06:32 PM

Pics will be coming soon, however, due to the long list of parts i can and cannotthink of, I will give them out up[on request as I would be spamming the forum with all the pics. Interior color is beige. The car is a base. If you have ETK you can check it out for yourself. The last 7 of the VIN is au36501. I do not have the prices listed as they are subject to change depending on whether they will be shipped or not. If they are shipped I do not want to quote anyone a price that is outdated. What I can do is give people base prices and then find out what S&H will be. For instances. The base price for the M44 motor is $500 and includes everything you need for it. But, if someone is ineterested in having it shipped, I cannot give them a price right off the bat, and S&H is different for something of that size, this is due to the fact that S&H goes from size to weight in this dept. So not only would a person be paying S&H for the motor, but the total weight of everything attached to the motor as it would be if it were under the hood. Again, thats is why I do not want to give prices. If someone is interested they can contact me, I will send them whatever they want, pics, more in depth information about the part, serial number, part number..etc. Base prices, people can ask and I will post them no problem, if they are interested after that, I will send them pics of the parts privately. I do not want to spam this post with pics. Otherwise people will literally spend an hour scrolling down through pics to find what someone else said.

Iceman22503 05-30-2008 06:46 PM

This is base price listing, Remember, this is only what I can think of for parts off the top of my head, and if shipping is involved, prices are subject to change.

M44 motor - 500
Automatic Trans - 300
Rear Hatch - 250
Tail Light Lenses - 30 a piece
Windshield - 300
Left Door - 150
Right Door - 100 (has dents from accident)
Dashboard - 50
ECU - 300
Wiring Harness - 150
Moldings (all) - 40
Rear Bumper - 50
Exhaust (stock) - 40
Catalytic convert - 150
Light switch - 30
Gauge Cluster - 150
Steering Wheel - 10
Airbag - 80
Shifter Assembly - 40
Levers on Steering column - 10 a piece
Steering Column - 70
Pwr. Steering Pump - 40
AC Compressor - 70
Alternator - 70
Steering Rack - 90
Calipers - 40F - 30R (front and rear will only be sold as sets)
ABS Pump - 60
Differential - 60
Axels - 30 a piece F - 30 a piece R
Springs - 40 for all, 20 a pair
Unpowered cloth seats front - 40, 60 for both
Plastic Headliner Pieces - 10 a piece
E-Brake Cables - 20
E-Brake Lever - 5
Gas Tank - 50
Power Heated Mirrors - 30 a piece
Wiper Motor - 20
Wiper Arms - 10 for both
Back interior panels - 10 a piece
Backseat - 30

If you want pictures, PM me and I will send them to you

Iceman22503 05-30-2008 06:50 PM

One more thing, pieces like regulators I will not be selling separately. The only regulator I might be willing to take out would be the one in the passenger door because of the damage done to the door. I am trying to sell both doors with everything included, this way, you have a brand new door and don't need to get anything else for it. My thought process is this, would you raher spend 150 on just the door and another 50 for the regulator, or spend 150 for the entire door assembly including regulator, window, control arms, door panel, etc.?

Watchmyradical 05-30-2008 07:08 PM

what about the plastic exterior pieces right under the windshield that the wipers come out of?

rhombus 05-30-2008 07:41 PM

I'm interested in rear hatch shocks, front hood shocks and owners manual.

Iceman22503 05-30-2008 07:42 PM

Are you reffering to the cowlings? I will check the plastic pieces near the windshield and under the hood and see what I have. If they are any good I will have a price for you within the hour.

jekaio 05-31-2008 01:16 AM

dove a pillar trim pieces???

center console??

Laxpunk2006 05-31-2008 03:37 PM

I assume but light switch you mean the headlight switch assembly?

I'd like that and the hazard button if you have it. If you have a blank for one of the window switches I'd like that as well. Shipping will be to 21035 if you can get a quote.

drrty byl 06-01-2008 05:45 AM

In what kind of condition are the front seats? What color are they?

ti95 06-01-2008 09:14 AM

what do you want for the radiator support?

roadrash 06-01-2008 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman22503 (Post 176162)
I will send them pics of the parts privately. I do not want to spam this post with pics. Otherwise people will literally spend an hour scrolling down through pics to find what someone else said.

You should post the photos in your gallery here. That would save you the hassle of sending out pix multiple times and they would be ready for immediate viewing by anyone interested in the parts.

BobbyDigital 06-01-2008 04:24 PM

I might have to make a road trip...I'm interested in the rear bumper, maybe seats depending on the color...when I bought my car (Boston Green) I was told the interior is beige, but it looks pretty grey to me.

Can you quote me a shipping price for the bumper to 23113?