318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   Misc (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Bentley Manual (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=27961)

pi4ovete_84 02-28-2011 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloo (Post 294003)
I need a link to a free copy, belive me mate I know there I can buy it.

Please PM if you have it.

Checked piratebay, there is no haynes manual for 318ti compact.

I don't know if there is 318ti haynes manual in piratebay. What I know is that there is Bentley Manual for E36 and it includes the M44 engine:wink:

Bloo 03-01-2011 11:29 PM

I just can`t understand, why those who have the haynes manual for 318ti, can`t scan it in and upload? :confused:

John_in_VA 03-02-2011 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloo (Post 294124)
I just can`t understand, why those who have the haynes manual for 318ti, can`t scan it in and upload? :confused:

Copyright laws, time, how inexpensive it is to purchase new or used compared to the Bentley, time.

Bloo 03-02-2011 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John_in_VA (Post 294140)
Copyright laws, time, how inexpensive it is to purchase new or used compared to the Bentley, time.

I have got Bentley manual for free (didn`t like, because exactly COMPACT wasn`t there, there was e36 sedan and coupe)

Copyright laws, I don`t ask you to break them :D
Only to share, piratebay style :cool:

Besides I have to order it from UK (ebay) or DE (amazon), so it will alos take time.

pi4ovete_84 03-02-2011 07:48 PM

Haynes Manual E36 - $15.33 - http://autocarmanuals.com/bmw-3-seri...ir-manual.html

Bloo 03-02-2011 09:36 PM

If I am in Europe, I guess from America it will take much longer.:chainsaw:

Just to get clear I am from Latvia ( okey I guess you don`t know where it is), one of the Baltic countries :tongue:

tiFreak 03-03-2011 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloo (Post 294124)

probably because it doesn't exist, there's only the general E36 manual, none that are ti specific

pi4ovete_84 03-03-2011 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloo (Post 294205)

Just to get clear I am from Latvia ( okey I guess you don`t know where it is), one of the Baltic countries :tongue:

Listen buddy, I posted this link just to help somebody who is lazy enough not to search, ok! And just to let you know, I originate from one of the oldest European countries, far more ancient than Latvia, so I do have some knowledge about the countries of that continent.

lazoh 03-03-2011 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloo (Post 294205)

Quote:

Originally Posted by pi4ovete_84 (Post 294280)
Listen buddy, I posted this link just to help somebody who is lazy enough not to search, ok! And just to let you know, I originate from one of the oldest European countries, far more ancient than Latvia, so I do have some knowledge about the countries of that continent.

Bloo, I don't think you will find a member with the haynes manual that he/she can share with you.

Let's keep it cool and let's not start the I know more than you game since a mod might close this useful thread (for the repair manual that is available).

Thank you guys!

pi4ovete_84 03-03-2011 09:13 PM

I agree:cool:

32styledTI 03-27-2011 12:15 AM

great useful info

thanks for the info. this makes life a million times easer untill the engine swap.

Im wondering why they didnt give the Ti owners a damn manual.

Wild.. wild world! Half our car is different from the other e36's

imagine having to do some of the rear end work without a manual, are you suppose to use a e30 manual for the diff?? I need to order a hayes manual

I used to live for the robert bentley publishing manual when I had my corrado it made working on the car a breeze. now that i have the Ti?
hmmm...

pi4ovete_84 03-27-2011 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 32styledTI (Post 296432)
thanks for the info. this makes life a million times easer untill the engine swap.

Im wondering why they didnt give the Ti owners a damn manual.

Wild.. wild world! Half our car is different from the other e36's

imagine having to do some of the rear end work without a manual, are you suppose to use a e30 manual for the diff?? I need to order a hayes manual

I used to live for the robert bentley publishing manual when I had my corrado it made working on the car a breeze. now that i have the Ti?
hmmm...

How was the corrado? That's very rare car too:)

32styledTI 03-28-2011 05:30 AM

corrado was great i bought it for 500$ and the engine was sitting inside the passinger seat. the car had been parted out compleatly and i rebuilt the whole thing from the ground up. I ended up selling the car for 5K. It was a great running car when i was done. It drove like a dream but I lost some licence and my woman wasnt too happy with me at the time...

I just got sick of Fwd and decided to take the offer the guy was giving. I thought I can build another one but then I just moved to bmw's and bought a e30.. I sold that two weeks ago and bought my Ti.

Im happy now but Im not too pleased that nobody makes a manual for the car I can do anything if I have the correct manuals. I guess im in for a hell ride build on ti's as lots of things are different than corrados!

I have a few things i need to fix and learn about to make my car work well also.. so im getting nervous

pi4ovete_84 03-28-2011 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 32styledTI (Post 296633)
corrado was great i bought it for 500$ and the engine was sitting inside the passinger seat. the car had been parted out compleatly and i rebuilt the whole thing from the ground up. I ended up selling the car for 5K. It was a great running car when i was done. It drove like a dream but I lost some licence and my woman wasnt too happy with me at the time...

I just got sick of rwd and decided to take the offer the guy was giving. I thought I can build another one but then I just moved to bmw's and bought a e30.. I sold that two weeks ago and bought my Ti.

Im happy now but Im not too pleased that nobody makes a manual for the car I can do anything if I have the correct manuals. I guess im in for a hell ride build on ti's as lots of things are different than corrados!

I have a few things i need to fix and learn about to make my car work well also.. so im getting nervous

Welcome to the club :)

gfab093 08-19-2014 11:10 PM

would anybody care to share this information im kind of in a pickle and my browsers wont let me even open the page much less download it. Cant seem to find a manual anywhere that i dont have to pay for, my wallet has been feeling the pain of hunger for a while now.