318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   Parting out & Parts (US) (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   Misc parts Euro interior, ZKW Projector Lights, euro tails, & euro front boxes (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=44505)

dynagroove 12-26-2018 07:25 AM

Euro interior, ZKW Projector Lights, euro tails, & euro front boxes

All items sold.

As my last ti is up for sale, I have a number of acquired items that I need to move. I have an X3 with transfer case issues and funds from these items will go right back into another BWM.

All items were purchased from Miss Kitty directly from DE and I'm kinda sad that I didn't get to use them as the service was great and the parts are just as described.

SOLD 1. Chessboard interior. This includes front and rear seats in excellent condition. These have not been installed since I've received them. Front & rear seats are included with the exception of the rear bottom. Ms Kitty only shipped me the rear cover due to shipping costs, but I do have a full rear seat if needed. - please understand that this is an extremely heavy item and freight is going to be the best option here. This will likely require 3 large boxes. If you are close to Albuquerque, NM, direct pickup is an option.

SOLD 2. Front euro bins. These will most likely require slight modification to your dash panels. $80 plus shipping to your zip.

SOLD 3. ZKW projector headlights in beautiful shape. $200 plus shipping to your zip.

SOLD 4. Euro tails in great shape. $100 plus shipping to your zip.

SOLD 5. Euro clear fronts in great shape. I'll include the smoked fronts as well (right side has some cracks that don't affect use) for $50 plus shipping to your zip.

Please let me know if you are interested as I'm willing to deal on multiple items.

Thanks!

dynagroove 12-26-2018 07:39 AM

Photos...

5 Attachment(s)
pics say a 1000 words...

On the interior - make me an offer. Thanks!

dynagroove 12-30-2018 05:53 AM

Euro interior is being sold with the car, so that's gone.

Checking on a couple of things for the headlights, tail lights, and corners, so I'm going to call those pending.

Euro bins are still available.

Thanks for everyone's interest!

1MoreCar 12-30-2018 06:34 AM

What the tails shipped to 77449

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dynagroove 12-30-2018 11:08 PM

3 Attachment(s)
More pics of the headlights per request.

dynagroove 01-04-2019 01:02 AM

4 Attachment(s)
The only item that remains are the black storage bins. PM me if you are interested.

I had a request for more photos of the bins, so here they are. Please keep in mind that they are dusty, but they are in excellent condition.

FunElan - you PM inbox is full, so I couldn't respond to you.

dynagroove 01-10-2019 03:26 AM

Bins are pending. Thanks!

FunElan 01-10-2019 05:58 PM

Realized that my inbox was full when I went to check :redface:

I would need them in grey anyway, since my dash is grey. Thanks though!

dynagroove 01-11-2019 03:57 AM

More will turn up FunElan. I've always been surprised at the cool parts that pop up on here.

Thanks for everyone's interest and to the buyers that got this stuff out of my garage!

chevale 03-06-2019 01:59 AM

Just checking if there is a chance that front pockets/boxes are still available. PM sent as well.

dynagroove 03-06-2019 05:17 AM

Sorry @chevale - all items have been sold. Thanks for your interest.