318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   2016 Calendar Vote (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42136)

1996 328ti 12-24-2015 05:11 PM

2016 Calendar Vote
 
Choose your favorite photos for 2016.

1996 328ti 12-29-2015 01:57 PM

I'd like to finish this up New Year's Day.
Not a lot of people voted this year and it's close.
Top 12 will be in the calendar. #13 will be the cover.

BRADESTAR 12-29-2015 07:22 PM

I have voted and look forward to this project. I thought that you had given up on us there for a second.

This did seem a down year fro the calendar though. I've seen plenty of beautiful pictures on this site over the past year. Maybe it's possible to have a thread dedicated to this open all year, limiting profile's to one post? Remind you, I know nothing of the magic going on behind the curtain.

Thanks for doing this. I was looking at the dog and cat calendars on sale at the mall and felt great sadness.

1996 328ti 12-30-2015 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRADESTAR (Post 377830)
I have voted and look forward to this project. I thought that you had given up on us there for a second.

This did seem a down year fro the calendar though. I've seen plenty of beautiful pictures on this site over the past year. Maybe it's possible to have a thread dedicated to this open all year, limiting profile's to one post? Remind you, I know nothing of the magic going on behind the curtain.

Thanks for doing this. I was looking at the dog and cat calendars on sale at the mall and felt great sadness.

It's because I didn't send an email to everyone who is registered.

A year long thread might be good.

ChItalian1027 01-02-2016 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1996 328ti (Post 377834)
It's because I didn't send an email to everyone who is registered.

A year long thread might be good.

I second that notion of a year long thread dedicated to the calendar.

adamb 01-02-2016 02:44 AM

I too was extremely sad and indecisive while at walmart looking for 2016 calendars.

Does it cost more to add all the holidays to the print of the calendar?

1996 328ti 01-04-2016 01:53 PM

Top 13 have been photoshopped and I'll work on a mockup tonight.

eurohb 01-04-2016 06:10 PM

hurray!! Can I get January? :biggrin:

dvdneighbars 01-05-2016 02:53 AM

Yay! Don't know what month I wanna be, but I don't really care. My birthday is in June though :P

dvdneighbars 01-06-2016 03:19 PM

So, when can we order them? :P

BMW_Hatchback 01-06-2016 04:29 PM

Let's get these hot off the press!

roadrash 01-08-2016 02:28 AM

OK, I'm going to be the one to say it. #3 annoys me because it's good, but could have easily been great. LOL Sure, we all know they're 318ti's but the photo would have been a LOT better if you guys had simply turned the cars around to face the other direction. Without flaunting the hatchback, it looks like a bunch of nice E36 coupes or sedans. So, next time... SHOW THE BOOTY!!! LOL

1996 328ti 01-09-2016 03:13 AM

Please review. Pages are from cover to Dec.
http://318ti.org/calendar/2016calendar.pdf

ChItalian1027 01-09-2016 03:43 AM

Great looking Calendar!

wolferj-RIP 01-09-2016 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadrash (Post 377990)
OK, I'm going to be the one to say it. #3 annoys me because it's good, but could have easily been great. LOL Sure, we all know they're 318ti's but the photo would have been a LOT better if you guys had simply turned the cars around to face the other direction. Without flaunting the hatchback, it looks like a bunch of nice E36 coupes or sedans. So, next time... SHOW THE BOOTY!!! LOL

Your critique would possibly considered valid if you submitted a pic... :wink:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:58 AM.

vBulletin Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1999 - 2017, 318ti.org