318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   Parting out & Parts (US) (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   all years Radios (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=41464)

Artem 05-02-2015 08:54 AM

Radios

1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys,

I have a couple of radios for sale.

First: Stock C33 radio, came with my car, backlight to buttons doesnt work but the backlight to the LCD works, however all LCD pixels are on. :rolleyes: I retrofitted an Aux input to the tape head per a number of instructions floating around, and as an added bonus - a Bluetooth receiver! All works great, I been playing music off my phone on it, no wires attached! Looking for $40 for this radio, 50% of which covers the voltage regulator and the Bluetooth audio receiver.

Second: (Still in my car until probably about next week) - JVC KD X50BT, bluetooth/USB/Media receiver, had 3x USBs and a bunch of other features most notable of which (for us) - adjustable backlighting! (see pic) Looks really nice and fits decently in our cars. Looking for $50 for this one, I didnt like how it sounded with my ADS amp, and ended up getting a Pioneer DEH-80PRS which is supposed to be the best SQ radio money can buy, but its still fairly pricey!

Looking for a local quick sale in the Bay Area. :smile:

Cheers,
Artem

wolferj-RIP 05-02-2015 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artem (Post 372885)
Hey guys,

I have a couple of radios for sale.

First: Stock C33 radio, came with my car, backlight to buttons doesnt work but the backlight to the LCD works, however all LCD pixels are on. :rolleyes: I retrofitted an Aux input to the tape head per a number of instructions floating around, and as an added bonus - a Bluetooth receiver! All works great, I been playing music off my phone on it, no wires attached! Looking for $40 for this radio, 50% of which covers the voltage regulator and the Bluetooth audio receiver.

Second: (Still in my car until probably about next week) - JVC KD X50BT, bluetooth/USB/Media receiver, had 3x USBs and a bunch of other features most notable of which (for us) - adjustable backlighting! (see pic) Looks really nice and fits decently in our cars. Looking for $50 for this one, I didnt like how it sounded with my ADS amp, and ended up getting a Pioneer DEH-80PRS which is supposed to be the best SQ radio money can buy, but its still fairly pricey!

Looking for a local quick sale in the Bay Area. :smile:

Cheers,
Artem

Artem;

I'll take the OE radio.

Artem 05-02-2015 07:08 PM

Sounds good James, stock radio sold. Let me know if you'll be around these parts some day,or I can meet you in Vallejo if I stop by my friend's place near Oakley one of these days. :)

wolferj-RIP 05-02-2015 07:10 PM

Perfect, I'll drop you a message soon...

Artem 05-04-2015 09:36 PM

JVC still available, stocker sold (for mostly parts :-P )

Its a nice radio, if you force me to get it out, It'll force me to install the new one in there :)

E36 TI-M 05-10-2015 03:30 AM

artem. my new TI needs a radio.

does it illuminate amber?

will it include all harness for PnP?

Artem 05-10-2015 03:37 AM

It will illuminate amber, it can illuminate a number different colors - pretty cool, I chose slightly different shades of amber for my car for the backlight and the buttons (separately adjusted :-P) I will redo my entire harness in the TI, so I can probably include the harness adapter I have in there now which is PNP.

Let me know :) Feel free to text if you like, i'll pm you my #

Artem 05-26-2015 10:37 PM

WOO my 80PRS is here!!! That means JVC is going to need to go! Still available.

The picture doesnt show it clearly, but the backlight on the buttons and the LCD both can be adjusted to suit whatever backlight color you like - fits BMW VERY well. Comes with the OEM adapter harness, soldered by me (and super AWESOME as a result). I would keep it but I really dont like the sound quality with my setup :-/ but it might be decent as is.

Its got Bluetooth and Pandora integration, feature packed, cost $100 last year. Looking for $50.

Cheers,
Artem

MINIz guy 05-26-2015 11:36 PM

PM'ing you about the JVC radio.

Artem 05-27-2015 12:36 AM

Sorry, really prefer a local sale

-Artem

Artem 06-04-2015 07:09 AM

2 Attachment(s)
JVC Still available, pulled out of my car... And OH MY GOD - I love the audio in that thing now, the car is a whole different beast! I highly recommend redoing everything if you are looking for an SQ setup. The JVC should work OK with stock speakers, harness and amp, I believe most amps work OK like that. Looking for $50 OBO, shoot me an offer, but I would still like to keep it local.

Also available - the stock rear speakers, but mostly those Dayton audio woofers (Per one of the rear speaker redo thread), my stock speaker enclosures are pretty beat up and the rear parcel shelf wouldnt stay in, but the speakers themselves are in great shape, tons of life left. Looking to recoup some of my moolah - Looking for $40 OBO, pre-mounted - they are available from MCMElectronics or other distribution places for $26 each. I bought them back in 2011 or so, they look brand new.

Cheers,
Artem