318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   Parting out & Parts (US) (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   Misc parts Free - Splash Panels, etc. for '96 318ti, Colorado (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=44018)

paul somlo 11-28-2017 09:39 PM

Free - Splash Panels, etc. for '96 318ti, Colorado

3 Attachment(s)
I took these off years ago, have no intention of putting them back on. 51711977118 was purchased new, never installed, it's counterpart for the other side looks to be fully intact. The two brake ducts appear fully intact, the pan that goes across the front is missing a mounting hole, two other pieces have some damage, but probably could be repaired. I'll include some polypropylene welding rod - with a soldering iron and some creativity, the broken parts could be made usable.

Local pickup only, parts are in Greeley, Colorado. I also come to Denver and Fort Collins on a regular basis and can meet up somewhere. Free to good home, only requirement is that you take all of them.

Paul

740isport 11-29-2017 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paul somlo (Post 387300)
I took these off years ago, have no intention of putting them back on. 51711977118 was purchased new, never installed, it's counterpart for the other side looks to be fully intact. The two brake ducts appear fully intact, the pan that goes across the front is missing a mounting hole, two other pieces have some damage, but probably could be repaired. I'll include some polypropylene welding rod - with a soldering iron and some creativity, the broken parts could be made usable.

Local pickup only, parts are in Greeley, Colorado. I also come to Denver and Fort Collins on a regular basis and can meet up somewhere. Free to good home, only requirement is that you take all of them.

Paul

I'd take all if you would pack and ship. I'll gladly pay shipping. LMK

paul somlo 11-29-2017 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 740isport (Post 387305)
I'd take all if you would pack and ship. I'll gladly pay shipping. LMK

I'd like to give it a few days or so and see if someone local responds. I did post it up on the 318ti Facebook page and had two people non-local respond last night. If I end up shipping it, I'll probably do the honorable thing and offer it to the 1st responder first.

Truthfully, it's been over a year since I've seen another 'ti here in Colorado and there doesn't seem to be much traffic here on the forum from anyone local.

740isport 03-04-2018 06:21 PM

So, whatever happened to all these parts? Still interested if you would ship and still have them!

paul somlo 03-07-2018 11:29 PM

What happened, is that I got involved in other stuff, but mostly, I never could find a shipping box large enough to hold the length of the splash pan. While I'd like to get them out of my garage, it's just not a huge priority at this point. And ethically, I really should offer them up to the person on FB that responded 1st. When I do come up with a box for shipping, if the FB person doesn't want them, I'll get back with you.

Paul
'96 ti 241,400mi

740isport 03-12-2018 09:47 PM

Thanks, Paul. Just let me know one way or the other, please.

paul somlo 03-12-2018 11:44 PM

Will do