318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   Parting out & Parts (US) (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   Undefined getBMWparts.com | FREE GIVEAWAY!!! $1000 Summer Shopping Spree!!! (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=38574)

Evan@Tischer 06-05-2013 08:33 PM

getBMWparts.com | FREE GIVEAWAY!!! $1000 Summer Shopping Spree!!!

getBMWparts.com | FREE GIVEAWAY!!! $1000 Summer Shopping Spree!!!

https://octane.trademotion.com/sfima...mage188097.jpg

That's right folks! Time for another Free Giveaway from getBMWparts.com!!!

This summer's lucky winner will receive a $1000 Shopping Spree at getBMWparts.com!!! We'll randomly select and announce the winner on Tuesday Sept. 2nd 2013! The winner will then be able to shop $1000 worth of Genuine BMW Parts, Accessories, Lifestyle & Performance through our site!!!

To enter - simply...

1. Shop www.getBMWparts.com - all orders placed through August 31st, 2013 will earn a free entry! (feel free to include your forum name in the customer comments section at checkout - although it's not required) *No limit to the # of entries you can earn with this option. **BONUS - Use Promo Code: FREEBIE at checkout to save an additional $10.00 Off orders $100+

2. Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/getbmwparts - stay connected for announcements on new products, special promotions, free giveaways, etc.! (you already have an entry if you already like our site!)

3. Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/getbmwparts - follow our tweets for special annoucements, new product offerings, specials promotions and giveaways, etc.! (already following? well then you already have a free entry into this giveaway!)

4. Bonus Entry - reply to this thread with what you'd spend your $1000 Shopping Spree on! *Limit 1 free entry per person on this method.

Take advantage folk's! You're welcome to enter each and every way possible to better your chances!
Jason and I would like to sincerely thank you for your continued business and support, and making us your #1 online source for Genuine BMW Parts and Accessories! :biggrin:

Romak 06-06-2013 04:07 AM

If replying gets me a free entry why the hell would I not reply?

What would I buy? Complete new weather stripping for my car, all the door and window seals, new injectors, and whatever is left over I'd use on maintenance parts or upgrades of some kind. There are so many choices I honest don't know what I'd spend it on.

Coyoteh 06-06-2013 04:32 AM

I would buy everything to replace my ti's cooling system, weather stripping and misc exterior trim, new front fender liners, x-brace, o2 sensors, and everything else to get my car into top shape!

Evan@Tischer 06-06-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romak (Post 350121)
If replying gets me a free entry why the hell would I not reply?

What would I buy? Complete new weather stripping for my car, all the door and window seals, new injectors, and whatever is left over I'd use on maintenance parts or upgrades of some kind. There are so many choices I honest don't know what I'd spend it on.

Great question - not sure why anyone wouldn't reply since it's a free chance at a $1000 shopping spree! :biggrin:

c2joe 06-06-2013 03:39 PM

I would be looking at getting some maintenance parts, and maybe some gift cards for later.

Biolite 06-06-2013 04:20 PM

Heck, I'd finally get that M-Tech rear bumper. I have some gaskets and seals to change, probably refresh the entire cooling system, motor mounts, new exhaust. Really, the list could go on.

djazz 06-07-2013 12:12 AM

I have an '02 E39 M5, a soon to be '96 328ti, and a '86 E28 eta. The M5 could probably benefit from new sensors all around. The ti will need all new rubber bits from hoses, to bushings, to mounts, to tires. My son's eta needs everything, mainly a muffler though.

We would have to sit down and prioritize even with Tischer's great prices.:biggrin:

Thanks!

Dr Shuffles 06-07-2013 03:04 AM

A water pump, since I have no idea how old mine is. And a concrete German lawn gnome to keep in the trunk for winter traction.

Nemesis21994 06-07-2013 07:42 PM

If I were to win this giveaway I would spend the money to get my car back up and running, I would replace the radiator, water pump and thermostat. Secondly I would replace the two Air intake boots on my vehicle and then use the remaining money to tune my car up due to the previous abuse that had occurred on the car.

wolferj-RIP 06-08-2013 02:24 AM

hmmm... A $1000 shopping spree would allow me to pick up a "down on it's luck" ti (have seen a few on CL recently) and get it back into fighting shape!

Or, I could just buy every part I need to get the e30 318i back on the road...

teetime4one 06-08-2013 03:56 AM

Wow! I don't get excited about much...but, the chance to spend $1,000.00 on parts from the best parts supplier in NA. Sign me up!
I would purchase all new windows, a windshield and lower control arms with bushings.
That would make me and may car very happy.
Thanks for the opportunity Evan & Jason!

eurohb 06-11-2013 06:36 PM

Done hah i can fix the e46 lol

Bobtail_Bimmer 06-12-2013 01:20 AM

If I won I would have to go with a new suspension all around and cant forget about the getBMWparts.com t-shirt. Size extra large! :biggrin:

wodcutr 06-12-2013 01:35 AM

I will be ordering those new floor mats in the next few days and if I win the drawing the ti is going to be getting some new shocks and struts along with other suspension parts. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Rjcinelli 06-12-2013 05:41 PM

Hell of a deal! Why not reply? I'd spend the $1,000 on maintenance and all new weather stripping. Maybe a new headliner since we all know they sag like an old pair of...well, you know.