318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   New photos (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10999)

roadrash 06-12-2006 02:34 AM

New photos

I've just posted some photos... finally. :smile:

These were taken at a nearby cemetery and bridge. Why does the quality suck?? Because I used the eyemodule2 Springboard module with my Handspring Visor Prism. 640x480 is all anyone really needs, right? LOL But, ya know... they're still sort of cool because of the crappy quality.

Anyway... I'll eventually get around to using a real camera to get some photos. Maybe even something worthy of submitting for the calendar. :biggrin:

You may notice that I've removed the pinstripes, ///M badges, and chrome hatch handle cover. I think I'll eventually remove the fender gills, and hopefully sell the chrome wheels.

nusstroy 06-12-2006 02:59 AM

the blurriness makes some of them look sweeet i think :)
its almost a good thing

DustenT 06-12-2006 03:28 AM

BLING BLING!!

Looks nice, I love the look of black BMWs with dark tint.

Platanos 06-12-2006 03:39 AM

werd!!!

roadrash 06-12-2006 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DustenT
BLING BLING!!

[coughcoughbitemecoughcough]
LOL
Hey, I'm workin' on it, OK? :smile:

jdehaan 06-12-2006 03:50 AM

it's a nice looking car, but i would consider getting new wheels. There's just something about chrome wheels on a BMW that rubs me the wrong way...but that's just me.

roadrash 06-12-2006 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdehaan
but that's just me.

No, actually, it's BOTH of us. :smile: Trust me, the wheels are for sale. I just need to figure out what I want to replace them with and then do some advertising.

I also need to decide whether to stick with 16's or go to 17's. I need to replace at least the front tires pretty soon, so the time is ripe for swapping the wheels.

DustenT 06-12-2006 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadrash
No, actually, it's BOTH of us. :smile: Trust me, the wheels are for sale. I just need to figure out what I want to replace them with and then do some advertising.

I also need to decide whether to stick with 16's or go to 17's. I need to replace at least the front tires pretty soon, so the time is ripe for swapping the wheels.

Get 17s if you plan on dropping the car.

proudTIowner 06-12-2006 01:16 PM

Quote:

I've just posted some photos... finally. :smile:

These were taken at a nearby cemetery and bridge. Why does the quality suck?? Because I used the eyemodule2 Springboard module with my Handspring Visor Prism. 640x480 is all anyone really needs, right? LOL But, ya know... they're still sort of cool because of the crappy quality.

Anyway... I'll eventually get around to using a real camera to get some photos. Maybe even something worthy of submitting for the calendar. :biggrin:

You may notice that I've removed the pinstripes, ///M badges, and chrome hatch handle cover. I think I'll eventually remove the fender gills, and hopefully sell the chrome wheels.

I like those finder grills :) they look like mine

C4-C 06-12-2006 02:27 PM

I don't think roadrash actually wanted those grills on there... last I remember he's going to sell those too.

H3_2.1-ti 06-12-2006 03:11 PM

The car looks very clean, but the wheels? Chrome just makes me break out in hives!

Cheers,

roadrash 06-13-2006 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H3_2.1-ti
Chrome just makes me break out in hives!

LOL... me too!

But, geez... how many times must I repeat this... I DID NOT CHOOSE THE WHEELS... they were on the car when I bought it. And... THE WHEELS ARE FOR SALE! :biggrin:

So, stop beating me up about the wheels! Instead... help me sell them!!

DustenT 06-13-2006 03:41 AM

Quote:

LOL... me too!

But, geez... how many times must I repeat this... I DID NOT CHOOSE THE WHEELS... they were on the car when I bought it. And... THE WHEELS ARE FOR SALE! :biggrin:

So, stop beating me up about the wheels! Instead... help me sell them!!

Bling Bling...(sorry, I had to!)

roadrash 06-13-2006 04:04 AM

LOL... Dusten, I've been to Madison before (SuperWeek '94 or '95) and I'm not afraid to drive up there again... chrome wheels and all. How would you feel if you walked out to your car and found that "someone" had swapped wheels with ya? Can you say "drive-by wheel-swapping"? :biggrin:

DustenT 06-13-2006 04:27 AM

Quote:

LOL... Dusten, I've been to Madison before (SuperWeek '94 or '95) and I'm not afraid to drive up there again... chrome wheels and all. How would you feel if you walked out to your car and found that "someone" had swapped wheels with ya? Can you say "drive-by wheel-swapping"? :biggrin:

I should get some wheel locks to protect my limited production wheels! :)

Good luck finding a jack that'll fit under my car, you'll need to bring some friends to lift up on the wheel wells!!